THIRTY TWO

*WARNING*
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

 DuncanLas Vegas, Nevada

Fake ass. Snake ass.

Weird ass—dirt ass bitch.

Thats what Sky is to me. Not one ounce of sympathy ran through me for her.

She fucked that nigga in my house!

In my BED!

Then got the nerve to say it only happened a few times.

Girl, eat my dick.

Sky was my day one. But It was more than clear she aint feel that way bout me. A real ass friend would never do no shit like that then smile in my face like nothing happened the next day. I should've told the bitch to go to hell.

Or pulled that wig off her big ass head and wore that shit tomorrow at work like a trophy like I seen that one girl do on Twitter.

At first I had felt kind of bad for catching her off guard while her head was down, but fuck it. I was caught off guard when I was told she was fucking my nigga twenty minutes ago.

Matter of fact both of them can have each other. Clearly she wanted him, she did it more than once.

I opened my eyes to look at the entrance of the stairs when I heard footsteps getting closer. I was sat with my legs spread open on the floor of the closet my hands resting in my lap.

Mondos body came into view, his shoulders relaxing a little once he seen me. He didn't waste a second to sit next to me quietly and release a breath.

"We didn't want to be the one to tell you, Q made it clear she needed to come clean herself" he said low after a few seconds of silence

"Im sorry if—"

"Mondo you have no reason to be apologizing right now, I should just be thanking you—you did just like you said you would and found my brother"

"—So thank you"

"I'd do anything for you Asia"

Great now he's being all sweet, im already emotional enough.

"It is one thing I want to say, and I know its not my business to tell but I feel like you should know." He looked down and his hands and hesitated on his words for a second.

"Asia when they showed up and found Sky, Chris was..He was in her—she was a crying mess begging him to stop."

"Quin was the first to get to him, and I wont lie he did a lot of damage to his face. It took everyone in that room to get him off of Chris"