AUTHOR'S NOTE

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN TAGLISH

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

I began it on May 25, 2021, but I have no idea where to begin because I am still too young to write effectively and extensively.

By March 6, 2023, all of my ideas were finished, and I began to write them down on paper in case I forgot what I had started.

January 3, 2024, Prologue.

La Fleur Maudite (The Cursed Flower) 

Despite being broken already, a flower that continues to struggle till its final leaf is known as a cursed flower. An ongoing battle between love and destiny is the focus of La Fleur Maudite. Fate did not agree with them from this point, despite their resistance. At this point, the story of their five children begins.

1. The wine of Salvatore (Burn Series #1)

2. Burning Desires (Burn Series #2)

3. Lights, Camera, Acción! (Burn Series #3)

4. Death Oath (Burn Series #4)

5. It's yesterday, not today (Burn Series #5)

I'll start working on the Burn series and finish it after La Fleur Maudite is finished. Even with the chapter updates, my writing will take some time because I am a student and have a lot of work to complete at school. I kindly ask for your patience.

***

I'm aware that there are some typos and grammatical inconsistencies in this story because it hasn't been edited or reviewed yet. Spare me some time so I can fix the errors that occurred in this book. Last, one of the reasons is that I don't have an extensive vocabulary, so there will be some errors and incorrect words. Thank you, and I apologize.

***

Copyright © 2024 seffthr

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SCENES, AND SENSITIVE THEMES THAT COULD BE DISTURBING TO CERTAIN READERS.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Take your chances.

Love,

Ceejay.