Chapter 19 (M)

( TW: A CH. MIXED WITH MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD ! ) You can just skip this part !!!

The water flowing onto my skin felt like a wave of calming warmth and it's so refreshing.

The soothing sound of the water falling feeling like a blissful music to my ears.

Standing in front of me, Karina began to soap her body, her hands carefully washing every inch of her and getting rid of all the dirt and grime.

It felt like a dream, having this opportunity to shower and finally have my body cleaned. I couldn't asked for anything more than this moment right now.

"Can you help me soap my back?" Karina asked, turning around and facing me, her gaze piercing through me.

"Sure..." My voice cracked with nervousness, and she chuckled at me before turning her back towards me once again.

I put some soap on my palm and i hesitated first, but she asked for this so why not? I began touching her upper back, respectfully. It felt strange to be touching her skin so intimately, even if it was in a respectful manner.

I rubbed her upper back with both of my hands in a circular motion, trying to take care to be respectful and not to cause her any discomfort.

"Aish, so soft." She said, and I couldn't help but wonder if she was complaining or complimenting me. She then leaned her head forward and picked up her hair, bringing it to her front, making my job easier when it came to soaping her back.

I proceeded on to the lower back, sliding my hand down and trying to make sure not to touch anything that might be too private. However, before I could finish, I suddenly heard a voice from outside.

"Heyy, who's there? Winter?" We heard Yunjin's voice from outside.

"Yes, why?" Karina answered, her voice loud enough for Yunjin to hear it even from the outside.

"Oh.. Sorry for interrupting!.." We then heard the voice fade away. I had no idea what was happening.

I continued rubbing Karina's back all over, trying to find the perfect balance between being too gentle or too rough with the touch. I felt shy and nervous and was too embarrassed to ask whether I was doing it right or not.

Then, I noticed her arm moving, reaching towards my hand which was on her back, as if she was trying to grab it. I looked at her confusedly, unsure of what she was trying to do.

She grasped my arm and slowly slid it to her tummy that made my eyes grew wide, my hands massaging her tummy with the help of her hands. The warm water and touch started to have an effect on me, making my body heat up and my face turn red.

I felt her soft skin and her curves as my hands rubbed against her stomach, sending shivers down my spine. I was unsure of what to do next, but I felt a new wave of desire coursing through me. No, stop it, Winter.. You idiot.

She slowly turned her head back to face me, her stare making me feel like a little puppy. It surprised me when she leaned her hips back towards my crotch, making me feel very nervous and uneasy. My member was already standing, and I found myself in a very awkward position with her.

As she leaned back, I felt my tip already touching her butt cheeks, which only made my arousal increase. I was so confused but it is clear that she's doing this on purpose.

"Karina... Stop.." I pulled away and distanced myself from her, not wanting to get too close again.

She looked at me confused.