Chapter 21

Click Star/Vote!!

The three were now packing some food from the kitchen of the house into a bag that each of them was holding, while the kid was just eating and completely unaware of what they'll do next.

"All set? Do we really need to go there at midnight?" The Ginger asked.

"I think that's really a great idea, thanks to this grumpy b——shut your mouth." Karina cuts Yunjin off.

"Also, you should just stay here with the kid." She added, looking at Yunjin with a strict expression and making it clear that she don't want the Latter and Eunchae to go with them.

"Wait, wait, wait.. Hold on? I get it, your friends are all in danger, but I don't really feel like staying here with this child." Yunjin sounded a bit annoyed by the thought of leaving the kid with her, unsure of how well she could keep them out of trouble.

"Well, if you agree to leave also Winter here, I might stay." She added, trying to make a deal with Karina as she sat on the couch, crossing her arms and legs.

"Are you kidding me?" Karina then looks at Yunjin with a look of disbelief.

"I am. But if you agree, why not?" Yunjin chuckle, seeming like she was actually serious which confused the grumpy Karina.

"Do you really think she'll agree to stay here when they're literally I and Winter's friends?" Karina argued back, sounding frustrated and annoyed.

"You're staying here with that child, whether you like it or not."

"But didn't Winter find this kid?? So let her go with Winter and I'll leave this house, then i'll continue my journey." Yunjin scoffed, obviously not wanting to stay at the house with the kid at all, or not wanting to waste her time on such a thing as taking care of a child.

"You're just gonna die out there." The black-hair rolled her eyes and walked away, going upstairs while the two's eyes were following the grumpy woman.

"Aish.." Winter sighed.

"Again, I'm sorry for her behavior. But... She's right, you can help us by staying here with the kid for awhile until we return. Don't you think it's a good idea?"

"Tch, it's not." The Latter scowls, seeming completely reluctant to the whole idea of staying at the house with the kid for who knows how long, and making it clear that she didn't want to spend her time doing that.

"Please? This is my last favor, Yunjin... We just met this morning, and I know you're a good person."

"Eh, are you trying to manipulate me?"

"I will if you don't"

"No, I'm just joking! But please?"

"I don't know. But... Fine!" Yunjin sighed then looks away, finally agreeing to it after so much convincing.

"This is the last favor I will do for you! If it wasn't for your cute-ass." The Long-haired rolled her eyes as Winter smiled at the sudden compliment.

"Really? I'm cute?" She slightly leaned. but the Latter just ignored her and walked away, going to Eunchae.

"Your devil grumpy gf will kill me." Yunjin mumbled, but Winter had just barely heard her speaking, which made her look over to Yunjin in confusion.