Chapter 5

(Deku's pov)

After learning about how to suppress my symptoms, I was at a loss.

Not only did I not have anyone to have 'penetrative sex' with, but I wasn't even sure if anyone in the dorms had even done 'it' yet.

I felt weird and dirty.

Why did this have to be the only way to suppress it. To what extent are the symptoms even suppressed? Is there a time limit? Do I still feel everything I'm currently feeling, just not as much?

I attempted to do more research after what Kacchan told me, but information on this topic isn't specified online.

I assume it's because most people with animal quirks usually go to the doctors to seek information -regarding their own quirks and side effects.

However, I can't exactly do that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my door knock. "You're not jerking off are you?" I heard a voice ask, Kacchan.

I rolled my eyes, "nope," I sighed, "I'm decent, you can come in."

With that the door cracked open. Kacchan closed it quietly behind him, before proceeding towards me. In his hand he held a pack of water bottles.
"I noticed you didn't have as many the last time I was here," he grumbled, setting them on my desk.

"Thanks.."

"Aizawa also told me to give you this," he added, fishing out a sleeve of pills. I sighed taking them from him.

"So..." he said, sitting at my desk chair, "what are you gonna do tomorrow."

"I mean, I really don't want to have to tell Aizawa about this, but it looks like I'll have to," I replied, letting my chin rest in my palm.

He looked away, a slight pigment of red flooding his cheeks.

"Let's have sex," he mumbled, his ears gaining the same colour of red as his cheeks.

"H-Huh?"

"Well, there's no other way around it, is there? You said yourself you don't want to tell Aizawa," he explained.

"I mean, yeah but.. with you..? Are you sure," I asked. He couldn't be serious.

"No one else will want your shitty dick and I'm the only one who knows about this," he replied. I rolled my eyes, before staring down at the suppressants in my hands. He did have a point.

"If you're completely sure, we can.. do it," I gulped.

He let out a shaky breath as he finally looked my way, his face noticeably red.

I'm about to have sex, with Kacchan.

"Quit staring at me, asshole!" He shouted.

"S-Sorry I'm just really nervous.
Sh-Should we start?" I asked.

"Lock your door," he ordered.
I obliged, hurrying out of bed, towards the door, locking it.

Whilst turning around, I attempted to ask, "So.. who's on top-" but was interrupted before being able to finish my sentence.

"You. I already.. took the initiative to prep myself before I came here," he mumbled.

I felt my body boil hearing that.

"I um- are you sure? It's just, I don't think I'll be able to hold back.." I admitted.  His eyes rolled as his brows furrowed with what seemed like annoyance.

"Don't underestimate me. I can fucking take it," he growled, backing himself into the bed, "do what you need to do."

With that he was sat on the edge of my bed.

I gulped.

"Okay," I breathed, proceeding towards him. My dick ached and throbbed with anticipation. Kacchan pulled down his sweat pants and boxers: he was also hard?

I pulled down my own, letting them trail across the floor as I walked over them. As I neared the bed, Kacchan turned the other way, balancing himself on his hands and knees.

Now standing by the bed, I positioned myself in line with his hole. Looking down at it, I saw it was stretched.
So he really did touch himself.

"Whad'ya doing! Hurry up-"

Before he could finish, I thrusted myself in. He gasped out before choking for air. However, I didn't just stop there, I continued.

It was like a switch suddenly flipped, I couldn't stop.

From bellow me, Kacchan sputtered distant words, neither of them fully formed, ringing with either moans or whimpers.

"Mm'sorry Kacchan. I can't.. stop.
Y-You feel so good," I groaned, resting my chin on his shoulder. His scent lingered around my nose. He smelled sweet.

Thrusting into him at a rapid rate, his hole twitched around me. Does this feel good for him? I hope he's not in pain.

He couldn't form sentences or even words, but I couldn't slow down my pace, therefore there was no way of telling what it felt like for him.

Minutes had passed, 5, 10, 15...
Yet I was still as hard as when I started.

Not even my stamina had calmed down, I could physically feel the energy course through my veins.

At this point, Kacchan had already came multiple times, until the point his length had went limp. His arms and legs shook with his weight, his limbs now weak as his dick.

I pulled a hand over his chest from underneath his shirt, gently pulling him against me -his weight rested on me.

His lip quivered as if sounds or words were waiting to spill out, however he didn't even have the strength to moan anymore.

Another half an hour had passed by this point, and thankfully I was finally feeling the sensation of a climax burn in the pit of my stomach.

"Kacchan, I'm close," I whispered.

He muffled out unrecognisable words.

My thrusts became sloppier whilst my pace slowed significantly as from when I started.

"I-I'm gonna cum," I warned, nesting myself into Kacchan's head of hair. Once again improper words spilled out his mouth.

I felt my tip ease as cum finally spurred out. I moaned with relief, letting myself pull out. I couldn't help but watch as my load spilled out his hole, which twitched with the sudden loss of filling.

If I kept looking I would definitely get another boner, so with that I looked away, turning my attention to Kacchan, or rather, trying to get his attention.

"Kacchan, are y-you okay? Was it too rough? I'm sorry.."

"Don't.. fucking underestimate me," he was finally able to say.

"Of course," I smiled. His head still rested against my neck. I brought my free palm to his head, intertwining my fingers into his locks, in attempt to soothe him. He grumbled at my actions but didn't bother to turn or move away.

It was different seeing him so calm and settled, but it was nice.