Chapter 7

(Deku's pov)

"I said do your worst."

Despite Kacchan facing the wall, making me unable to see his face, I knew for a fact he said those words with a smirk.

I somehow contained my eager intentions, continuing to thrust two fingers in and out of his hole. Before I could add another, he growled, "enough already. C'mon n' fuck me."

I let out a long-dragged breath, pulling my fingers out of him. I then grasped my length, lining it up with his hole. With my other free hand, I brushed my palm under his shirt
-he was still in his gym uniform.

As I thrusted into him, I pulled him into my chest, resting my chin over his shoulder. He gasped out with the first thrust, followed by quiet moans and gasps for air.

"Damn stupid dog," he managed to mutter, until another fatal thrust interrupted his speech.

"Not gonna call me a mutt," I breathed, placing a hand on the wall, next to him, balancing my stance.
For once he made no snarky-comebacks, but instead continued mewing a mixture of moans and whimpers.

The hand that wrapped around his chest moved towards his pec. Groping it, I felt the blonde shudder beneath me as I felt a hand grab my bicep.

"M'sorry Kacchan. I can't... keep my hands off you," I panted, nesting myself further between his shoulder and neck.

He clenched my arm tighter whilst his head dropped, too weak to even support the weight of it, yet somehow had enough strength to give my bicep another tight squeeze.

"Is it too much Kacchan?" I asked.

I waited for a reply, unsure whether I'd receive one or not. To my surprise, I did.

"Fuck y-you," he stuttered, "I can fucking take it- ahh-oh~fuck."

I pulled him closer to me in attempt to comfort him, feeling his body shudder and shake beneath me. Brushing my palm up and down his chest to his stomach.

Kacchan whined, cumming onto the wall, his legs buckling beneath his weight.

I slowed my movements for the minute, attempting to at least let his body regenerate the little energy I allowed. However, at this point, his legs completely gave out, sending him falling to the ground.

Before he could hit it, using black whip, I caught him by his wrists. Another tentacle of energy, wrapped around his waist, ascending him into the air, mimicking my height.

"Kacchan," I called, genuinely concerned. He had only came once yet he was already in this state. Had I pushed him too hard? Or was he still tired from the previous night?

"What," he muttered.

"Are you- is it too much?-"

"My legs won't work," he grunted,"carry me to the bed."

I smiled, passing a hand down his waist, massaging the patch of skin as I walked out the shower. My rods of energy carried him by my side, until we reached the bed.

Carefully, I set him onto the sheets, placing a pillow behind his back -before he could collapse backwards.

Glancing down at him, I saw his dick leak again with pre-cum, hard and erect.