THE TRAGEDY PART- 2!!!

"Never wait for something to become a
memory, before you get to appreciate it."

Faiz  rushed towards the crowd and
inquired people around about the accident. Someone was saying the ambulance would reach any moment. Someone was asking to get first aid, yet another person said not to touch anything as it's a police case.

Faiz made way through the crowd,
unknown of the force that was pulling
him towards the scene, he was hit with a
realization about the reason he was being dragged here when he saw her lying in a pool of blood.

The scene made him dizzy, and he could
not speak, he tried to compose himself and walked towards her. He took her in his arms, and it was then he yelled with all his energy, 'Ohh my... Ruksana!!!".

Everyone huffed and sighed and talked in
whispers. Just then, Zubair came running
towards the scene along with his colleagues.

"Faiz makes it fast. We need to drive her to the hospital," Zubair said, waiting for Faiz to carry her to his car."Rukuu... please open your eyes. "Faiz was calling to her with a sad smile as tears rolled down his cheeks, drenching his shirt. He was carrying her in his arms but felt he could not move further. His legs were stiff, but the sudden rush of adrenaline made his move as fast as he could.

Zubair was driving, but he was t0o shocked to even speak words of sympathy, and he kept quiet throughout the journey that seemed to last forever.

Faiz was sitting in the back seat and was
holding Ruksana close to his chest. Ruksana profusely bleeding from the wound on her forehead.

"Ruksana, please talk to me.. I...am... Faiz...your.., He broke down into uncontrollable sobs before he could speak further.

After 35 minutes, that seemed like a lifetime. Due to traffic, they finally reached City Hospital. A stretcher was brought that carried her towards the trauma center.

Hello, ammi... Ruksana..Faiz broke down again as he called Aamina to give her the tragic news. He couldn't control himself and sat down with the phone in his hand, crying helplessly like a child.

"Faiz!!! Why are you crying?
Faiz..hello..can you hear me...are you
there?..hello," Aamina was shock-confused as she heard him crying.

'Assalamaleikum... auntythis is Zubair. I'm sorry... but Ruksana met with an....accident. We are here at City Hospital. Don't worry, Insha Allah, everything will be...alright."Zubair took the phone from Faiz's hand and, in trembling voice, broke the news to Aamina.

'Huda..Farmaan...Ya Allah... where are
you...??, Aamina yelled and started crying, and the phone slipped from her hand. She sat down on the couch and covered her face with her hand, crying loudly.

'Ammi.what..? Why are you crying..what
happened? Huda came running from the
kitchen. 'Farmaan has not yet come from
the office ammi'. Huda kneeled down before Aamina as she tried to hold her.

Ruksana...accident.. she had an accident.. Allah.., Aamina broke down
into uncontrollable sobs as she tried to speak.

'Allah! When??... She went to meet
Faiz... then?...Who told you, and where is
she?, Huda was shocked, "Zubair called, and they... Faiz is... in.. City...Ruksana.., Aamina spoke between tears.

'Ammi, let's go there, don't worry, everything will be fine. Trust Allah, don't lose hope. I will call Farmaan', Huda tried to console Aamina and made her stand.

They reached City in a cab, Aamina still crying, and Huda held her hand as they walked towards the hospital.

On seeing Aamina, Faiz went and hugged
her and cried harder. They both cried, holding each other. Huda went and asked Zubair about the mishap.

After around 1 hour, the doctor came out of the room where Ruksana was being operated. All four of them went towards him with pleading eyes.

"Well. She has sustained lots of internal
injuries, and we can't tell anything before she comes to her senses, and her condition is still critical because of loss of blood. The doctor spoke in his usual tone.

As he was about to leave, he sighed and said, Im sorry, she had a miscarriage too. With that, he patted Faiz's shoulder and left.

'Miscarriage??!!.... But...Faiz was confused to hear those words, but it all made sense to him. That's why she had come to him to tell him about their child, to surprise him..and now he lost it. That surprise was lost even before it was revealed. And all these thoughts made him sick.

He wanted to go back in time and make
everything the way it was meant to be, but in no vain, because it was meant to be this way.

'She wanted to surprise you, and it was me who asked her to go to you. Im sorry, it's my fault, Aamina spoke in a broken tone, and tears rolled down her cheek.

'Ammi, please, don't blame yourself. Allah has his plans, and he is the best planner. We can hope our best and put faith in him."Huda said as she hugged her mother in law.

Faiz was speechless all this time and
something inside provoked him. He silently walked away from there and just beside the elevator there was empty space where he laid down in prostration and raised his hands in duaa and cried his heart out, not knowing when was the last time he had done so.

Ya Allah, please forgive my sins and heal
my wife, don't let her suffer because of me. Pleaseeeeee', Faiz begged as tears kept on releasing from his eyes.

Assalamnualeikum readers!!!
May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala bless us
all.
How about the story? Emotional much!?
Ignore the mistakes. Do let me know if you find any. Will gladly rectify that.
Shower your love through votes & comments.

Jazakallah khair