III. From a life, not so vivid

" Reiner, you keep hiding on places that's pretty much obvious. Even a blind man can see you. " The blond's lips immediately formed into a pout, as the older warrior candidate held their right arm for him to take. With his hand grasping around theirs, they helped him stand up from his kneeling position his pout turning into a frown.

But really, where he was hiding from was such an obvious place that you could tease him forever about it. Behind a bush where his blond hair poked out from. Only an idiot would choose a hiding spot like this, but then again, it was Reiner. Despite him beating you in some fields of warrior training, you definitely knew what he was lacking.

" If you're here again to brag about how you're much better at hiding then go find someone else to brag to, [Name]. " You blinked and tilted your head at Reiner, an innocent look on your face. " As much as I want to do that Reiner, I have other people to seek for. " You gave him your charming grin before you ran off somewhere else, leaving him with cheeks dusted with a shade of pink.

" Wow, Bertolt. " Staring at the taller male who, was sitting on top a tree branch, you were almost in awe with his spot. The branches of the tree paired with its leaves were many enough to hide his form, but then again, " But I said no hiding outside training ground! No wonder you were the last one I have found! " The raven haired male could only chuckle nervously as he carefully jumped off the tree.

" That's basically cheating in the game. " You turned to the soft voice of a pony tailed girl, she smiled to you in greeting as the others walked behind her tail.

" For that, Bertolt...you'll have to take two laps from my punishment! "

" I think I'm not allowed to do that..." He scratched his neck with a nervous smile, in return, you shook your head as if his words were nonsensical to you.

" You can if you're willing enough! "

" We erased a part of your memory. Memories that don't matter in your life anymore. Memories that serve nothing for this mission. "

You felt yourself stirring awake, eyes fluttering open and close before you managed to open them wide enough to make out where you were. It was almost dark, with nothing but pinkish red surrounding you. You knew that some time before you were in here wherever, you were in the hands of somebody who had saved you from a fall. You have yet to know her name, she had raven short hair, the one that bladed two young men with such inhumane strength.

You let yourself focus what was around you. As the first thing you described, it was dark. But when you really let your eyes wander more, it was more...confusing. Large blocks of what you assumed could only be teeth the gaps in between them were your small source of light where it peeks through)  and the walls around you were definitely oral mucosa. It didn't take you long to figure out and  that you were inside a mouth. The structure around you really says so, and for that, you wondered just how you ended up here.

No traces of memories have brought you to conclude just how so, given that you've passed out perhaps some time ago. Heat radiated around you, and from the surface of the tongue that you were sitting on—thank heavens that it wasn't disgustingly slick to slip you from a fall when you slowly stand up. Turning to your left, your eyebrows immediately rose upon taking in the sight of a girl who was far away from consciousness.

By the looks of it, she was that person in a stretcher who was handpicked by the collosus titan and you were actually inside of it now too. At least it didn't eat me...?  Your gaze drifted away from the unconscious girl along with your thoughts, the only thing in your mind was thinking of a way to get out of this mouth.