𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭

[Chapter One]
[How it started]

"Just like your mom!"

*********************

Y/n sat on the chair, wiping the sweat off his brow as he continued working on the suit lying in front of him. Y/n watched as parts of it seemed to glow, switching on for a moment before powering down once again causing him to growl as he leaned back in his seat.

Y/n ran a hand through his messy hair before making his way to his bathroom and turning the shower on as he started getting undressed, letting out a tired sigh before stepping under the warm water.

A few minutes later the young Stark made his way out of his room with a suit pants on as he buttoned up the dark red shirt, his eyes scanning over the suit once more as the screen next to it scrolled through numbers, Y/n's eyes briefly scanning over said numbers.

A knock on his door caused him to glance at the door before rolling his eyes, hitting a button and watching the table folding in on itself, the suit and tools hiding inside the desk and another suit appearing on top of it, one that was red and gold similar to a certain handsome billionaire playboy philanthropist as he made his way over to the door, watching as it opened.

"Hey, champ," Happy greeted the young guy. "I was told to stop by and see if you wanted to attend your father's conference?" He asked the younger Stark.

"Where he reveals B.A.R.F? Yeah because I enjoy seeing holographic memories of my father before he had multiple sticks up his rectum... It's a real tearjerker," Y/n replied with a smirk, rolling his eyes for added effect. "I'm sure the world would survive not being graced with the presence of a young genius for one night," He added before letting out another sigh. "Besides... My coping mechanism involves pistons and nuclear power rather than reliving the past,"

Happy just let out a laugh as she shook her head. "You are just as hard-headed as your father," He muttered as he rolled his eyes. "We're leaving in a few minutes in case you change your mind," Happy informed him before making his way down the hall.

"Don't wait up!" Y/n called out as the door closed. "Damn, Jarvis!" He called out as the holographic head appeared above his workbench. "What's the charge looking like?" He asked as he looked at the red and gold suit, grabbing.

'The Model 4 is currently at 97 per cent charge, sir,' The AI responded.

"Awesome, fire her up," Y/n slapped his hands together as he looked at the older suit's mimic lying in front of him. "I wanna head out for a bit," He spoke as the suit's core fired up before the suit broke into pieces while he walked onto the balcony, the pieces flying towards him before attaching themself to him. "Oh and Jarvis, I know my dad can track me so how about we don't tell him about this?"

'Of course, sir!'

"Sweet," Y/n smirked, snapping both fingers before clapping and jumping off the edge just as his mask shifted into place, his suit starting up before he took off into the sky. "Call Jimmy," He muttered as he glanced at the small hologram in the suit's lenses.

"What up?" A voice spoke through the earpiece.

"Jimmy!" Y/n sang as he flew threw the sky. "E T A, three minutes and it's going to be flashy!" He warned.

"Isn't it always?" Jimmy asked over the call with a chuckle.

"I'm a Stark, that do you expect?" Y/n fired back. "How's things looking on your side?" He asked in return.

"It's a party... What do you think it looks like?" Jimmy asked sarcastically as Y/n's suit lit the building up.

"Good news, I'm closer than I thought," Y/n chuckled as he looked at the mansion's large window that was wide open. "Coming in hot, just like your mom!" He laughed as the call cut off before his friend could say anything back.