𝓥𝓲𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓽

[Chapter Two]
[Violet]

"You are the best archer in this school,"
***********************************

"Why are we here?" Y/n muttered as he looked at Spencer, Jimmy got out of the car and walked around to join him.

"Why did you have to beat up three students that went here?" Jimmy fired back as they walked into the building.

"Why did they try me?" Y/n pointed out as he adjusted his suit shirt, navy blue that blended into the black pants. "And why are you siding with them? I am the victim here," He pointed out which earned him a glare from Jim. "Kinda..."

"Do us both a favour and zip it," Jimmy muttered as they walked over to the receptionist, seeing as they were already running late. "Hi, Jimmy Anderson and Y/n Stark here to see..."

"Yes, yes..." The elderly woman cut Jimmy off with a glare. "You're late and there is a meeting going on so you will have to wait," She explained as she studied the two young men. "I suggest you find something to keep yourselves entertained," She added, placing two 'Visitor' nametags on the table and returning to her computer.

The two men turned and walked back into the school halls. "Does she even know how the hell a computer works?" Y/n asked which only got him a glare from Jimmy. "I'm saying I wouldn't trust her with a calculator with more than the four mathematic symbols," He shrugged.

"Behave yourself," Jimmy warned his friend as they looked at the empty halls.

"Fine..." Y/n shrugged as he felt his chest, watching Jimmy clip on his Visitors badge. "Shit... Where's mine?" He mumbled to himself before realisation dawned on his face.

"Wait here," Jimmy growled before turning and storming back towards the Receptionist.

As soon as he took the corner, Y/n rolled his eyes as he slid the Visitor tag out of his pocket and clipped it to his shirt before walking through the school, already having a destination in mind. "Champagne, cocaine, gasoline... And most things in between!" Y/n sang to himself as he walked into the large room, a whistling sound followed by a thud caught his attention while his singing caught the attention of the person in the room. "I'm almost certain you should be in a class that isn't in this room right now," Y/n muttered as he pressed the side of his earpiece, his music stopping as he walked over to the brunette.

"Would you believe me if I said it was a free period?" She asked as she tightened her grip on her bow.

"Of course," Y/n smiled as he picked up one of the arrows and studied them.

"Really?"

"No," Y/n looked at her as he shook his head. "Nice to meet you, I'm..."

"Y/n Stark," She cut him off, quickly shaking his hand as she offered him a massive smile. "I'm..."

"Kate Bishop," Y/n took his turn to cut the brunette off, watching as she stood there almost frozen in place while he just smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked as he looked at her with a confused look.

"Yeah... Just, I... How do you know me?" She asked, rather shocked which just made Y/n chuckle.

"You are the best archer in this school," Y/n explained as he grabbed one of the practice bows from the rack. "Might even be on track to be tied with the best archer I know," He added as he knocked in an arrow and drew the bow back. "Of course, I know who you are," He spoke before firing, his arrow landing millimetres off from the bullseye. "Aren't you like... Fourteen?" He asked, watching her put her bow down.

"Turning fifteen," Kate argued, crossing her arms as she shook the loose strand of hair out of her face.

"Fifteen... Sorry," Y/n held back his laugh as he looked at her.