Bloody nose

"Bitch" I yell as Nicholai grabs me by the back of my neck and throws me roughly to the floor

"Bitch" I yell as Nicholai grabs me by the back of my neck and throws me roughly to the floor. I stay there and he lightly kicks me in my side.

"Get up Remy"

"No"

"Get the fuck up."

"Ok"

I get up again and again and again until I'm finally on top of him and pounding my fist into his face. Well, I'm trying but he's protecting his face.

I don't stop till my fist start to bleed, they had bled a while ago, now they're bleeding more. So now I'm sitting on his stomach and my hands lay lifeless on his chest as I breathe heavily.

he moves his hands from his face, and I throw my hardest punch right at his face, making his nose bleed.

"Fuck!" he yells holding his nose.

"Pussy" I add for my own satisfaction.

"You're such as child" he said sitting up, making me slide back till i was straddling his lap. He removes his hands from his face and holds my hips, staring at me.

I watch the blood flow from his nose, over is lips, down his chin, and dip to his sweaty chest. It's so pretty.

"Open your mouth" He whispers holding his thumb that had blood dripping from it in my face.

"Ew, what?! hell no" I say my face scrunching up in disgust. What the hell.

"Taste it" he said again and i try to get off him by standing up but his hand on my hip roughly tugged me back down and his fingertips dug into my hip.

"Nicholai..no" I say again seeing his beautiful eyes darken to an even prettier scarier color. When he got like this, when he wasn't normal. It terrified me.

He pressed his bloodied thumb to my mouth and i kept my mouth shut tight. He kept pressing hard, to the point i was afraid he would break my teeth so i opened my mouth.

He stuck his thumb in my mouth and rubbed the blood around, everywhere. There was no way I couldn't taste it.

My check, gumbs , teeth, back of my teeth, where my wisdom teeth would be, tongue, roof of my mouth. Everywhere.

It didn't taste nasty, it tasted like metal, salt, and a little sweet. It wasn't nasty but if I consumed a large portion of it, it would make me gag.

He pulled his thumb away and stared at me for a little longer before he got up and helped me up.

"You did good today, tomorrow we'll work on weapons and firearms, so you won't be moving that much. Give your body time to rest" he said and I nodded. It's awkward now. I just wanted to wash and go to bed.

"Do you want me to ask June to get you some food?"

I'm tired of fucking June, June this June that.

"No, I'll make myself something" I mumble peeling my sports bra off as I walk past him and out the gym.