!!

Hey my beautiful and sexy supporters!! i just wanted to make a quick announcement.

IM MAKING A PATREON!!

it's going to be real embarrassing if nobody buys it but i think this will make me be more consistent because if somebody is paying to see my work then I'm going to do all i can do to get my work done. You get me?

and also, this book right here is doing its biggest one right now. i've never been more excited for a book.

Actually, my old book 'Khamari' (if you were there i love you the mostest) had my whole heart. But it just disappeared one day leaving me and my readers..devastated.

Anyway yea, the Patreon will have have up to chapter 18 on there. Also, if you just want to support me, I'm always and forever grateful.

- Early updates - You will be able to see me write live- Polls about how the book/plot goes- Books i started but never finished (The books are taken down but if you want you can see them on Patreon, they won't be getting finished)- Exclusive chapt...

- Early updates
- You will be able to see me write live
- Polls about how the book/plot goes
- Books i started but never finished (The books are taken down but if you want you can see them on Patreon, they won't be getting finished)
- Exclusive chapters (the ones that are too freaky deaky or scenes i wrote with characters that never made it into the book)

anyway, love y'all. I'll update on here in a bit❤️❤️ chapter 18 up now on Patreon

!!!LINK!!!

patreon.com/AshleeK