50 SHADES OF AVIRAJ.🪞

Tanveen's Pov:

I went straight away to my room and started looking for Zeenat but there was no clue about her. I picked up my phone and called her and she answered "Hello hey" and I asked "Where are you?" My heart was beating really fast and my voice was also trembling, the echoes of his voice were making my stomach turn upside down, then she asked me "khairiyat hai na sab" . This calmed me a little and I said "Yeah it was just nothing I came back and you were not here so I just..umm nevermind I am completely fine.
I said bye and hung up.

I changed my clothes and climbed in my bed. The only thing I adore in this world. I was really tired after everything which happened today . I put my phone on the charging and slept.
It was around 7 o'clock I woke up and had coffee.

A COFFEE A DAY KEEPS ANXIETY AND SLEEP AWAY.

NOWADAYS THIS IS MY MANTRA FOR SURVIVAL.

I opened my laptop and started searching for the articles and etc I'll need for the project.I was so into it .I really prioritize my studies more than anything but then suddenly I received an email from the address "50 shades of Aviraj".
Bhai ye bnda pagal vagal hai kya already itna drama hua hai Aaj still.

I opened the email and he sended me the notes he took in today's class which I missed kyuki me to khwabo ki duniya me rehti hu. It had all the information about the project and even the material in a systematic manner.
Damn impressive. This is the only thing I adore about him that he's good at coping up with studies with his major skill which is creating mess. I was going through the email as it was lengthy and I noticed it had a picture of mine attached , I looked more precisely it was our picture from today..Fuckkk
Us looking in each other's eyes for the first time and someone capturing it is so terrific. His caramel eyes were just diving into mine with such passion, he didn't even blink once as he was scared I'll vanish plus he had a rock solid body.

It looked like GOD FED HIM ON NECTAR AND AMBROSIA.
JUST SO SPLENDID.

For a moment I really forgot what we were doing there.

After adoring him in my thoughts I came back on my hatred path .
There was Aviraj's note below the picture.

He phrased it as :

ITNE PYAR SE KYA DEKH RHI HAI
NAZAR LGAE GI KYA?😂

My mind straight away went thinking the way he'll sound while saying this.
But no this was not nice infact I don't click pictures of my own .My own gallery is full of other useless stuff and this bastrad had a pictures of ours.I had to show him his place. I am not a type of person who texts and not even the one who can have an eye to eye real conversation. Inshot I suck at communication.
But for my self respect I had to reply so I wrote :

KABHI AAINA DEKHA HAI TUNE?
AWWWWW NAHI CHAL KAL NIHAR KAR ANA KHUD KO.🪞

I laughed several times after writing this but the main motive is to make him shut the fuck up which I know this text will do. I clicked the button. It showed sent. I kept my laptop aside , put my favourite PJ's set on and went to the mess for dinner.

AND TAB EK AUR BT HOGYI.

Heyyy folks thankyou for reading

I hope you're liking it.🦄
Do share and give the reviews.
I love you byee♥️
Do follow me on Instagram.
tales.of.mehak
See you guys soon.
💓