Tragedy

TANVEEN'S POV:♥️

What a night it was.
After such a long time I spent some quality time. In all this study and stuff I really couldn't enjoy that much plus my last 6 months were starting in this University. I found my best friend here. I'll soon be a doctor and then will serve people.

After wasting half an hour in my thoughts I picked up my phones. Today was Sunday, I had nothing to do so I decided to clear my gallery. It's been more than a century since I even opened it. I clicked the icon and I found some really cute pictures , but did I click then was the main question.
Is this me ? Is this him? Is this us?

My whole gallery was full of these blurry pictures

My whole gallery was full of these blurry pictures. Itni Chad gyi thi kya muje 😭.

But the pictures were damn cute. Some of them were so adorable omg. I never even imagined me and Aviraj being this close. It was not like that I was totally out I still remember us dancing, eating and watching the movie. But ye bhul gya muje . I was genuinely happy so I texted him

"Thankyou Aviraj for yesterday, I really loved it 💌"

I kept my phone aside and started to prepare my final study plan . I know he's not gonna make this easy for me. His all this efforts are on really a different side but he's still that nerd . From the last few weeks he only greets me talks a little and then goes back to his den for studying. I guess he's not letting me a distraction unlike me . Here I'm still thinking about him right. Some months are left what is gona happen. I didn't even know what I was feeling right now. I can't put it in words still if I have to it's like I don't miss him but I crave him when he's near. I want him . I need him to be with me in everything.
In class,in the library, in the mess and in my life. Sometimes I think in the end I have to let him go but this thought breaks my heart. I don't wana ..... I'm a mess rn....I need clarity. I can't hang him like this. I know his feelings and I need to do something about them.

Even after 2 hours he didn't replied. This is not so of him. He's instantly replies. This was strange. I called him and it showed unreachable. Something is definitely wrong. Did I do something yesterday? Is he angry or something?
Multiple faaltu questions were arriving.

So I got up and went to his room. He was not even there. Kha gya ye ladka . I called Kazmi and what he told me literally turned my world upside down.

AVIRAJ'S POV:👀

After dancing for several hours I literally dragged her back. She was still insisting to dance. Aaj hi krna tha sab isko. She was literally laughing like hell on silly things .

She asked me what came first murgi ya anda....
I said anda ....
And she replied vo Jo tuje is semester me mila.

Bhot roasting ki isne meri kal. Itni bhi sweet nahi hai.

I never ever dreamt something like this with her after that night. She was happy but the important thing was she trusted me. I am glad she took her time. Literally 3 semesters. Abhi our last sem was arriving .
And then she'll be some where else and me pta nahi kha jau ga. Thoughts like this are more frequently coming to my mind now. I've spend years with her on this campus. We fought, we laughed , we talked, we danced , we were friends, we were enemies and now we are something else. I don't have a name for this feeling yet. Or maybe I'm scared to announce it.

I don't know if she has the mutual feelings. I'm afraid to approach her , what if I'll loose her once again , then to there's no way back too. I never saw her having that romantic relationship with anyone. What if she considers me as a friend only.
Ese khyaal mera dil Tod dete hai. But better than jab vo mera dil toote.

Ufff dekhte hai ab kya hota hai.

Phle to me doctor bnu nahi to pkka rejection mile gi Ghar se bhi idhar se bhi.

I usually study 7 hours per day Aaj kal.
I cleared my last semester. I had no backs now. This time I have to top. Aviraj is known for the first position. I need that trophy infront of the whole University. But sometimes I think about her , it's her dream too but...
But nahi agar usko chaiye first position to padhai kare. Me koi dya nahi kru ga.

AUTHOR'S POV ❄️

Everything was going well in their lives. Both were working really hard for their future , they had the clearity about their career but not about their heart. Aviraj was in love with tanveen but he was scare to admit that. On the other hand Tanveen didn't knew the fact she fell in love with him a long time back, just because they had that misunderstanding she couldn't interpret this feeling.
THEY BOTH GAVE EACH OTHER A REALLY HEALTHY COMPETITION.
They really had a thing from the beginning. She challenged him and he loved them. After spending such a long time together good bye was not gonna be easy. Aviraj and Tanveen both Never said anything in clear cut words , one just gave hints and the other giggled.

(Ye dono hi pyaar me Hain but dono hi darpok hai kyuki dono hi ek dusre ko khona nahi chahte......ye author bta Rahi hai 😚)

But abhi it was better if they focused on their studies, which they were doing also.

(Doctor x Doctor is a really great combination don't you think?)

Coming back to Mr Aviraj.

AVIRAJ'S POV:❄️

I opened my phone after hours . Didn't had the time today. Phle gym then pdhai. I had 50 notifications from my father and 10 missed calls. I was shocked. He never calls me twice. Kya hua.
I called him back asap but his call was busy . Then I tried to call my mother the ring went unanswered. This is so unusual. I very strange feeling was consuming me. I was calling my father again and again but was unable to speak.

But then Kazmi arrived , asked me to sit first and after hearing those words coming out of his mouth I fainted.

Thankyou for reading.♥️
Do vote and comment.
I'll post the next chapter if you'll do so.
Byeee 😚