HIM OR HER? 🍓

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 💐
_______________________________

Who would've thought that these two will fall for each other. Tanveen the sweetest girl in the campus fell for the arrogance master Aviraj. The time flew really fast. One day she was fighting with him in the library and today they study together, he helps her in everything possible. Aviraj called her delusional when he got to know she's a fiction reader and now he's trying to compete with her book husbands.

(Wattpad is asking me to Remove S
From the husbands 🤭
Sorry Wattpad we read rom com so it's husbands only )

From being enemies to friends to enemies again and now to lovers. Both of them changed a lot for each other , learned how to tackle the hurdles and now here they are attending their last lecture together. This classroom , this campus holds thousands of memories.
But life doesn't always remain the same. Kuch paane k liye kuch khona pdta hai. They're each other's everything , Aviraj never gave importance to any girl in the campus rather and her and also made sure no other guy even tries to look at her . Tanveen on the other hand is still giving hints, cuz she's scared of how might things go .
The university is going to end.
This journey is going to end.
But it's going to be the start of their career and lives.

So,

This story started with that first position and the question still remains unanswered.

AVIRAJ OR TANVEEN WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO SNATCH THE FIRST POSITION.

IS IT GOING TO BE AVI? 🤭

OR

TANVEEN IS GOING TO BE THE GIRL BOSS ? 😎

Do tell me in the comments who do you think it's gonna be? 🤭♥️

AVIRAJ'S POV:😃
____________________________

     Baby pyar mohabbat apni jagah ,     Par pehli position to meri hi hai 👊

Par pehli position to meri hi hai 👊

TANVEEN'S POV:💕
____________________________

Delusional bola tha na baby,
Ekdm dhang se reality check du gi 😚

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hey lovelies ♥️ I hope you all are doing well. So umm I'm really really excited for the last chapter and the epilogue 🤭
Are you ?
Do tell me in the comments who do you think is secure the tag of

"THE BEST ALL-ROUNDER AWARD"

Okay byeee vote and support ♥️