Overture

"So what do you think?" Alastor asked after he just showed his commercial to everyone in the hotel except Harmony who was working in Auradon.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?" Vaggie asked while Hades was sitting in a nearby chair trying hard not to laugh at how bad that was.

"Uh yeah, one note." Charlie said to Alastor. "Alastor, I mean first off thank you so much for making this. Seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here this makes it look..."

"Bad." Vaggie finished for Charlie. "The word you're looking for is bad."

"Funny, I was going to hilarious." Alastor replied.

"You managed to do both." Hades snickered.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination which is the whole fucking point." Vaggie complained.

"Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them." Charlie added.

"Well my dear everyone knows me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself, but you insisted on this noisy picture box of advertisement so I had a little fun with it." Alastor replied.

"Of fun? You had a little fun with it? Well this is not what we want to represent us." Vaggie stood up. "When Harmony was born you told us you were gonna help run this hotel more once she got older, well she's sixteen now and running her own project, you said you would take this more seriously and instead you're mocking us. Nobody is gonna want to come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time."

"Hey Vags, how about instead of scolding my husband how about you realize that if you need a commercial you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here."

"Angel you're a porn star." Vaggie deadpanned.

"A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in."

"We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

"Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with my fancy talking sexy husband over here you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel."

"You are not filming our private moments Angel." Alastor said.

"Hey we could have a three way with Hades, he's sexy enough and all of Harmony's loving daddies can bond stronger."

"Never going to happen." Hades glared.

"Angel I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to um attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way. Besides you're married and I don't think Harmony should be exposed to that." Charlie explained.

Alastor then makes Angel look at him. "Save that energy and lung capacity for later."

"Oh you know I could go all night." Angel said has he gave Alastor the bedroom eyes while Charlie went to go answer the phone. "Hey hubby why can't you just make people stay here?"

"Oh trust me." Alastor responded before the room got darker and his antlers grew longer. "I can."

"Why do you think I came here." Husk spoke up from the bar. "You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?"

"I like being forced." Nifty raised her hand.

"Keep that to yourself Nif." Husk told her.

"What? You don't love being here with us Whiskers even though we made you our baby's Godfather?" Angel mocked.