Dad Beat Dad

Harmony walks into the hotel lobby to see everyone except her parents were fixing up the hotel. "Um, what's going on?"

"Well Harmony, since nothing I do at this hotel seems to be working I may have..."

"Aunt Charlie, what did you do?" Harmony asked.

"I may have... called my dad."

"YOU WHAT?!" Harmony shouted in anger.

"Harmony, she had to." Vaggie told her gently.

"What's the big deal?" Hades walks up to her. "I thought you and him got along. He wasn't that bad of a guy when I met him."

"Lucifer and Alastor hate each other." Harmony explained still red. "Every time they're in the same room they have this damn competition who is the better dad."

Husk chuckled. "You think if Al smothers her now just wait til those two start getting at it with each other."

"Not funny." Harmony glared at him before pacing. "Ok think think think. I'll tell him I need a hair cut, no that won't work mom always does my hair.. fuck why the hell can't we lie?"

"It's a curse princess." Hades shrugged.

"Oh I know." Harmony quickly speeds into the kitchen and makes a romantic breakfast for Alastor and Angel before snapping it to their room. "There, that should work."

"It's just breakfast Harmony, how is that gonna keep them busy when my dad is here?" Charlie asked.

Harmony looked down at her phone. "Three, two, one.."

Angel's loud moans could be heard all through the hotel. "OOOOOHHHH! OH PLEASE BITE ME HARDER! OH YES HARDER!!! YES TEAR ME APART!! RIP ME A NEW ONE ALASTOR!!"

Harmony nodded satisfied before she snapped her fingers and the noises stopped. "I should have soundproofed their room a long time ago."

"CHARLIE!!" Lucifer greeted as he came in and hugged Charlie tight. "It's so good to see you."

"It's good to see you, too, dad." Charlie said awkwardly as Lucifer squeezed the breath out of her. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel."

Charlie's pet then started to nuzzle Lucifer's legs and purr as he bent down to pet her. "Oh hewwo Keekee." Lucifer then saw two other familiar faces. "Razzle, Dazzle, oh look how much you have grown, still fun sized. You taking care of my little girl? You better be." He then noticed Nifty dropping some sweets that were made. "Wow, this place sure looks uh.. uh huh, yeah, uh huh. It's got a lot of character. Well well speaking of which Hades! Good to see you! How's Hell treating you?"

Hades awkwardly looked up the stairs. "Well, I'm never bored."

"And Harmony!" Lucifer came over and hugged her tight. "I brought my little girls favorite little girl a present!" Lucifer then put a flipping rubber duck into her hand. "It also shoots fire."

"Wow, thanks I love it." Harmony smiled as she watched it flip.

"So where's that freaky voice guy that you unfortunately fell into the claws of?" Lucifer asked.

Before Harmony could answer Harmony heard a familiar voice from behind her. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Damn it." Harmony mumbled disappointed that her plan to keep Alastor in his room failed.

"Alastor." Lucifer narrowed his eyes. "Well I see you don't have your um... wife? Attached to your hip?"

"Oh Angel can't quite get up this morning." Alastor grinned wider making Harmony groan.