Welcome To Heaven

"Where's Radio Daddy?" Harmony asked when he didn't see Alastor anywhere.

"He went out." Angel sighed as he sat next to her. "He and Charlie got into a bit of a fight when she told us she was taking you to Heaven with her."

Harmony hugs him. "I'll be fine, they can't hurt me and they can't keep me there, I'll be back to you soon."

Before Angel could reply the wall exploded again. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT WALL?!"

"What up hoes!" Cherri Bomb shouted.

"Aunt Cherri!" Harmony ran over and hugged her.

"Holy shit Cherri Bomb." Angel grinned. "Long time no see bitch, what ya doing here?"

"Can't a godmother come visit her goddaughter?" Cherri asked.

"Wish you called Aunt Cherri, I'm leaving soon." Harmony told her.

"No worries kiddo, I'll just steal your daddy here and we can tear up shit like old times." Cherri said as she elbowed Angel. "It's been fucking forever! Here hold this." Cherri then throws a lit bomb at Charlie.

"AH! Oh my God oh my God!" Charlie panicked.

"Nope. Give me that." Vaggie took it and threw it out of the hole in the wall.

"I love seeing you Cherri." Angel said as the loud explosion was heard. "But tonight isn't a good time, I rather just stay here and wait for Alastor to get back."

"Oh come on Angie, you've been seeing Alastor everyday since he put a ring on it, why not go out and recharge."

"Maybe she's right mommy daddy." Harmony encouraged. "It will get your mind off of me being gone."

"A responsible night on the town is a great idea!" Charlie added. "Angel and everyone else has been working so hard they deserve a little fun."

"Wait they?" Cherri questioned.

"Yes! Everyone! Angel and his friend are taking all of you out for a night of fun and relaxation."

"Wait I am.." Cherri was about to argue but Charlie handed her a ton of cash. "Oh never mind lets go!"

"Make sure they have the best time." Charlie told her. "Anyway the portal should be opening right about...NOW!!" Charlie quickly grabs Vaggie and Harmony as she runs to it.

"Charlie! Wait!" Angel starts running forward. "I changed my mind! I don't want her going!"

"I'll keep her safe Angel! Don't worry!" Charlie assured before they disappeared into the portal.

"No wait!" Angel yelled but it was too late it closed. "Oh shit!"

"Fucking damnit Angel, stop babying the kid." Cherri rolled her one eyeball. "Lets go."

Hades then comes in with Pentious as they were in the kitchen getting drinks.

"What is with that wall?" Hades said as he saw the giant hole in it. "And why is Angel crying on the floor?"

"Well if it isn't my arch-nemesis." Pentious said after spitting out his drink at the sight of Cherri Bomb. "Have you come to meet your fate in battle?"

"Also the door is right there." Hades pointed as he fixed the wall.

"Apparently I'm going out with Angel and I got to drag your sorry asses along." Cherri explained.

"Oh, Oh, You and me are going out like for fun? I, I didn't think this would ever happen. What? What do I do? What do I wear?"

"Don't fucking touch me you mounted dickhead." Cherri threatened.