Scrambled Eggs

Another morning in Hell and Harmony is having a big breakfast with her dads. Angel, Hades and Harmony were eating french toast while Alastor was eating a dead deer.

"Alastor!" Vaggie slammed open the door.

"Do you mind? We're in the middle of breakfast." Alastor said to her.

"Morning auntie Vaggie, can I help you with something?" Harmony asked.

"No cariño, you need to leave for work soon." Vaggie said as she gave her a gentle smile before glaring at Alastor. "Pentious' eggs are all over the place and I need you to get rid of them."

Alastor then excitedly jumped out of his seat. "Oh well in that case I'd be delighted to."

"Humanely." Vaggie scolded.

"Hmm, well that's a lot less fun." Alastor admitted. "But I suppose I can take care of that out on my outing today. Have a good rest of your morning my loves." Alastor waves to Angel and Harmony.

"Bye Radio Daddy." Harmony waves.

"Love you stud." Angel called back after him.

"That looks disgusting." Vaggie deadpanned at Alastor's breakfast. "Alright, Angel, Hades you two get to the lobby now, it's time for your redemption exercises."

Angel loudly groans. "Aw fuck."

"I better get to work." Harmony said as she made the dishes disappear. "I have a huge interview today with the Auradon news."

Angel quickly helps her fix her hair and does her makeup. "Aw look at my half evil baby."

"Ok mommy daddy, let go of my face please, I need to get going." Harmony chuckled.

"Uh huh, give me a kiss first." Angel said.

Harmony give him a big loud kiss on the cheek before giving Hades and big hug before leaving.

Angel and Hades then walk down to the lobby to see what stupid thing Charlie came up with this time.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming." Charlie waved.

"Wait, we have a choice?" Hades asked.

"Believe me I tried." Angel mumbled. "She doesn't mean it."

"It's been brought to our attention that there might be a little tension in the hotel." Charlie continued.

"Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here." Vaggie added as she took a ray gun away from Pentious who was pointing it at Nifty.

"We think that this group could really benefit from..."

"Trust exercises!" Charlie and Vaggie said together.

"So uh, what's with the whole...This?" Husk ask pointing to what looked like a stage. "I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps."

Hades turned a little red before setting a small fire to Husk's tail.

"AH! MOTHERFUCKER!" Husk stomped on his own tail to put it out making Angel laugh and give Hades a high five.

"I'll perform but it's cash upfront." Angel said before pointing to Pentious. "And I know this one can't afford me."

"Does Alastor know you still flirt with any man that breathes?" Husk asked him.

"Sure, he thinks it's hilarious seeing their reactions and if they flirt back he kills them and grabs me roughly. Win win."

"Right, well lets get started Charlie." Vaggie said.

"Actually I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one." Charlie told her. "I trust everyone so maybe you know better on how to build it properly."