2

Your in your bedroom on your phone, you're brother tells you that his friend is araving any minute. So you get up so you can get dressed in you're comfy but cute clothes.
This is the outfit

You here Jaden open the front door and great someone, you disede that you're gonna say hi

Y/h hey
Jaden Yo Fez this is my little sister Y/h, y/h this is fez
Fez Yo hi
(As yourstandingon the staircase you see a boy not much older than you walk in, he looks at you and you smile as he completely ignores you)
Fez Jaden this is my brother Ash, U told you about him....
You go to you're room and lay down on you're bed as you're thinking of the boy. Ash was his name as you memoriesd, he had a could look on his face, 2 tatos and a buzz cut. You didn't really think of him but afther a while you here a knock on you're door.
Y/h Yes.
Ash Hey can I come in
Y/h Yeah, what up
Ash well Fez and Jaden told me to come here bc we are the same age and shite.
Y/h Sorry what was youre name
Ash It's Ashtray but call me Ash
Y/h My name is Y/h but I also go by MP
Ash  Is there a mining behind MP or do the just call you that
Y/h Well M is for my ,, mini ,, and the P is for ,, Paula ,, my mom's name. Aperntly we look alike.
Ash Why aperntly
Y/h Well I don't know her, but my brother does and he stardest calling me that and it stayed.
Ash Am sr if I asked something private
Y/h No it's okay, I don't really care anymore so
(Ash stras looking for somtingin his pocke, and pops out some weed)
Ash What some
Y/h Fuck yeah
(I get up look the door as he lhits it)
We pas it around until it all gone, as I open the window and start spraying prfum in the room, we hear Fez shot for Ash.
Ash Well I gotta go but see you around.
I walk up to him say bye and hug him.
He did not expect it so he just hegd me back. We break the hug, he says bye one more last time and walks out.

Fezcos prospective
Ash is so fucking slow, next time I aint taking him no were.
Fez Yo Ash what did you take so long bro.
(As I see him walk in the car smiling)
Fez What you smiling about, are you high?
Ash No do I look high
Fez You do look high, well maybe bc I don't really see you smiling but what hapend.
Ash Nothing much we just talked
Fez I see somebody got a crush
Ash Bro
Fez But don't worry it okay to fell that way
Ash Bro I ain't got no crush now shut up

(So what do you guys think about them meeting, the still don'tlike each other but I don'twanna rush things)
Edited  10:30 pm