4

I'm in my room geting ready Ash is siting on the ground in my room waiting for me. I put my stuff in my backpack and close it.
Ash You ready ma
Y/h New nicknames I like in
Ash You do, so what's my nickname
Y/h You know I can always call you mine
We start laughing on all the ridiculous shit that we sead.
Ash Now now, let's actually go
We start going down and get in the car. Fez is waiting for us
Fez Yo what took you so long did yall make out or some thing
Y/h Fez what the fuck
Fez Just no funny bisnes, I don't want no baby's under my roth
Ash Fez shut up
We are finally here me and Ash run to his room gigling and we chace around he's bed.
He leves my backpack by his closet. We hop on the bed, I look at him seriously and I start ticling him. He tries running away but he can't, I basically got on top of him(I didn'texpect that from myselfit just happened) He turnd me around so his on top and started ticling me. Fez was to confused on what was happening so he just made the TV volume higher.
Time skip
It was about 3 am, we were sitting in bed and watching spiderman. I meen only Ash was watching in I was in my thoughts. (Ash haves such a couldface but he is actuallyvery nice, and it wierde but I feel safe when am with him. You now maybe I ain't that much of a bich in the hart, maybeI deserve life)
Ash Y/h are you okay
Y/h (I pause and answer him) Yes I am
Ash Are you sure, you can tell me anything?
Y/h Am not the best but, well am the best av ever been.
(Ash just looks at me witha small smile)
Y/h You know you're basically my first reel friend
Ash Actually you are my first friend too
Y/h So we both don't know what we're doing
Ash Y/h I think youre like too good to be my friend, look at me am I drugdealer at 16.
Y/h Shut up Ash am in the business too.
And now it's silent were just looking at each other without any words.
Ash You now you can always let the silence talk for you
Y/h I love that

(Pretty short sr for that and disclamer there still friends but Y/h is startingto realize her feelings.  And I know that literally nobody is reading my book but I don'trelly care I will continue)
Edited 10:08 am