8

I wake up it about 11 pm Jaden has already went. I go down stairs my mom is on the couch drunk.
She randomly starts screaming at me like I'm the one that made her drunk
Mom You little bich, you are the reason why my life is like this. You were never really pland, you are the disappointment to the family you father left me bc of you I fucking hate you.
Y/h (Tears werein my eyes I have had enoughof this) shut up you and your little addiction fuct up my life and my dad's that why he left you.
Mom (She looks at me with rage in her eyes and fhrows a glassbottleat me) I fucking hate you you little brat. (She starts smashing everything around her)
Y/h Your carzy(I say as I walk up to me room)
I look in the mirror, my makup was messed up blond was dripind down my head.
I get my phone and sneak out of the house, as I was walking down the road I got wird look from people but I didn't care. I got in Fez's shop
Fez Yo what happened to you
Y/h It nothing
Fez Nope were going to the hospital
Y/h No were not doing that
Fez Yes we are
He grabs my hand and puls me in his car. I got forced to go to the hospital.
As we got there the clead the blod and gave my stitches rhite behind my ear.
I don't know what happened but everything went back for a second and the when I woke up I was in  I hospital bed turns out I fainted. Fez was looking at me worid and then a POLICE OFFICER waks in.
Police of. Good evening mis, I'm sorry to anoy you but can you tell us how this happened.
I look at Fez woried.
Y/h (I take I deep breath and say) My mom smashed a glas bottle on my head.
Fez widens his eyes
Police of. Would you like to press charges .
Y/h Yes please
Police of. Ok tomorrow we are going to interview you.
The officer leavs
Fez Yo did that actually happen
Y/h Yes it did, and I don't feel bad presing charges
Fez The doc sead we can leve when you wake up.
Y/c OK let's go

(Extra short but there jucy stuff coming up)
Edited 2:10 pm