5

Ashtrays prospective
I wake up it's about 8 am Y/h is snuggled up by me, ahe looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I try to get up without waking her up, but she opens her eyes.
Y/h morning
Ash morning ma
Y/h I should hed home, my brother is coming today
Ash Ok, call me later then
Y/h prospective
Time skip
I'm geting my bag and walking out of Ash's room.
Fez Hey Y/h you should he'd home fast as you can, bc Mouse is coming
Y/h I don't relly know him but I will go if you say
Fez Sorry like this but it better to not be here when he is
Y/h Yea don't worry about it am going, byee
Fez Sea you arund
Ash Bye
I started walking and just as I got on the street I saw this tall guy, a little older that me
The guy Hey, haven't seen you here
Y/h Well you haven't cuz I just got here
The guy Whats youre name
Y/h Why do you wanna konow
The guy Or should I ask for youre number
I completely ignore him, as he stardest walking tourds me. I wasn't scared I was alarmd. But then he grabs my hand and puls me in to a smaller street and pins me to the wall.
Y/h Get of me
The guy Make me
Now I was scared, but to my surprise I see Ash behind him whit a GUN IN IS HAND.
Ash Get of her or the last thought that going frow youre mind is a bult.
The guy slowly starts walking away and then starts running.
Ash Are you okay
Y/h Yeah but we did you go after me
Ash You forgot youre phone
Y/h I meant why did you yo after me white a gun
Ash Oh I just cary it around for safety.
I was shocked but continued walking but now with Ash. We didn't really talked it was silent until I got home.
Ash Well for now bye and don't worry I'll go and beet that mf Nate
Y/h No Ash, you don't have to do that
Ash Well right now you and Fez are people that I actually care for and that means I would kill someone for you.
Y/h Don't do that please
Ash Well too bad but I'm not stepping back, but bye and I love you.(He says as he walks of)
Did Ash just say that he loves me, well it was probably for I friendly way but it means for me.
I think to myself as I walk inbto the living room and there is Jaden and some randome lady.
Y/h Jaden?
Jaden Where were you I got woried for you.
Y/h Sr how is this
Jaden Look I know this is gonna be hard for you but this is mom.
Y/h Am I dreaming?
Mom  Darling I missed you(as she standsup and hugs me)
Y/h Get of  me (I say as I push her of and run to my room, I look the door and stare blankly at the wall )
I here them knocking on my door
Mom Hony please open the door
Jaden Y/h can we plese talk
I ignore them as I just get some money from my drow and sneak out of the window. I jump the backyard fence and start walking to the park.
As I got there I sat on the ground by this tree. I was up in my thoughts I didn't really know what to do what to say. And the fact that I don't remember my mom is just a lie, I do remember her. She is the one that traumatized me, she would hurt me emotionally and fizicly. Jaden knows everything and he still opend the door for her. Maybe I was just siting there for an hour and then I feel a sleep.
_________________________
I fell someone tap my shoulder, and it was the girl that I saw when we where together whit Ash.
Maddy Are you high or somting.
Y/h Well no
Maddy Then why are you here it's 3am
Y/h What
Maddy Are you sure you're not high, should I bring you to fez.
I just nod my hed as I dose of.

(Here thing are going down hill)
Edited 8:15pm