Race Me "Cowboy"

《Kirishima》
The next morning I wake up to my Rooster hallin' ass in his pin, screaming at the top of his lungs to get everyone and everything to wake the fuck up. I grumble and get up. Walking downstairs to my coffee maker before turning it on to make coffee. Once my coffee is done I start my daily routine,  Getting a warm shower, Getting out to feed my horses and cows. Chicken's and pigs aswell as goats. I sigh once I finish my coffee, putting it in the sink before heading upstairs to take a shower. As soon as I'm out of the shower I walk outside and into the stables, filling buckets of hay  and separate buckets of water before placing them in each stable. I stop and check on Raven and smile when she eats hay for awhile. I then take some chicken feed and leftover food and make my way to the chickens and pigs aswell as goats. I pour chicken seeds on the ground and watch as Rudy the Rooster nudges all the other chickens out of the way, practically running over the poor other chickens and after the goats and cows are fed and watered I sigh and take a breather, leaning on the fence as the sun beats down on me, causing me to sweat and take my shirt off.

《Katsuki》
I stay knocked out for a decent while longer before Shindo gets up and shakes the shit outta me. I then groan as I don't wanna get up yet but should get his ass out and to his own house. I finally get up as Shindo leaves. I go to the bathroom and lean on the counter before washing my face. I decide to get in the shower and clean up before leaving to meet up with Eijiro. Once I get out of the shower and change into some thight-ish jeans, a gray T-shirt and a black and white checkered flannel, I text Eijiro and ask him about a decent time that he'd want me to head over.

《Kirishima》
I smile at myself when I feel a buzz from my phone. I take it out and reply -Ya can come over now if ya want. I just got done feeding the animals so I'm sweating like a damn dog- I smile before sending the message.

《Katsuki》
I laugh at how the red head texts, texting in an accent saying "ya" as I respond with -Alright, I'll be there in a bit- I quickly finish getting ready before pulling my boots on and ruffling my hair. I text Eijiro again and ask what we're gonna do, like hang out or what. After I text him I grab my keys and go to my truck hollering to my mom that I'm leaving for the day.

《Kirishima》
I smile and look up when I feel something nibble against my shoulder. When I look back sure enough Simmer is trying to give me kisses. I gently place my hand between her eyes before leaning close to leave a soft kiss to her nose, Watching as she snorts in return and bucks her head up and down. -Don't take yur truck, Take yur horse cowboy, I wanna see how pretty Scout really is with my own eyes- I reply to the blonde before walking back to my house. -I'll tell ya what we're doin' when you get here- The moment I go to close my door I hear a cat meowing before my phone buzzes. I check my phone and smile at the blonde's response, saying he's on his way. God I can't wait to see his fine ass again. My thoughts get cut off by another meow. I turn around and look at a fat female cat walk my way. She doesn't look pregnant just...really fucking fat. I crouch down and reach my hand out to let her sniff it. She's pretty, light grey colored with bright green eyes, she doesn't have a collar either, so she must be a stray. I scratch under the cats chin, listening to her low purrs erupt from her. I smile before opening my door to let her inside, Watching as she sniffs the air with her tail high up in the air, chuckling a bit as her body leans sideways. Her little tiny legs trying to hold her fat body up is hilarious, and soon after she stumbles and falls over, giving out of walking due to her fat body. I end up fixing the stray cat some tuna and milk, laying it out infront of her as I watch her eat and drink like she hasn't in years even though she's fat as fuck.

《Katsuki》
I walk back inside and put my keys away. Once I head back out I grab my saddle, and bridal before bringing them over to Scout. I gently slide his bridal over his head, putting his bit in his mouth. I toss the saddle pad over him, then put his saddle on, buckling it. After I buckle his saddle I walk him around so he'll breath out, as I then tighten his saddle so it's not too loose. I then put my foot in the stirrup and pull myself on him. I kick Scouts sides a bit, as I click my tongue to get him in a slow trot. I look at my phone periodically just to check and see if I'm going the right way. After a few minutes I bring him back into a walk so he doesn't get too tired. As I look up from my phone seeing that I'm pretty close and clearly don't live too far from the red head. I click my tongue at Scout bringing him into a normal trot as I get closer, now being able to see the red head's place. I text the red head saying I can see his place. I pull Scouts reins slowing him back down to a walk, as I near his fence. I stop Scout and swing my leg over him as I get off before I holler at the red head.