Ride Me Cowboy

《Katsuki》
I smile against the red head's lips, as I hug and cuddle him back. "I feel like I love you too..dammit..when I first saw you I knew something was different" I mumbled against his lips. The red head smiles at my words. "Really? What was different?" He asked, feeling butterflies swarm in his stomach at the words. "I love you too" falling past my lips likes its nothing. "I'm not really sure. I just had a really good gut feeling" I tell the red head, kissing his lips again before laying ontop of him. When I lay ontop of him, he runs his hand through my hair with a hum. "Be my boyfriend?" The red head asks In a whisper. "Of course" I reply, as I softly kiss his neck then wrap my arms around him, cuddling into him like a puppy. He soon smiles at my words, wrapping his arms around me. "You should ride me cowboy" The red head whispers. "Ride you huh?" I say running my hands up and down the red head's chest.

《Kirishima》
I smile and lean up to leave kisses down the blonde's neck. "Yeah...Ride me like you do Scout" I tease. "Alright cowboy, that's easy enough" The blonde teases back, leaning his head back a little when I kiss his thin neck. "Come on...What are you waiting for? The lube and condoms are in the drawer, pull my pants down, Your in the lead tonight not me" I tell him, slightly growing impatient. "Why do we need a condom?" The blonde asks before sitting up and grinding himself against my cock. I smirk at his question, "I thought you didn't want my cum inside you is all" I told him with a smirt. "I had your cum in my mouth earlier" he reminded me with a smirk before getting off of me and grabbing the lube out of the drawer. "That was in your mouth, not your ass" I reminded the blonde, moving over so he could grab the lube from the drawer. "Still in me, in a way. You made me swallow" The blonde shrugged, grabbing the lube and crawling back ontop of me. When he grabs the lube and crawls back onto me, I grab his waist, pushing down to force him to grind on me, tilting my head back with a quiet moan. "Do you know how long I've wanted you to ride me?" I ask him, holding his hips tightly. "No, how long cowboy?" The blonde asks before lifting himself off of me and slowly unbuckling my pants. "Ever since I met you" I tell the blonde before lifting my hips a bit to help him pull my pants off. The blonde chuckles at my words before pulling my pants and boxers off, slipping his own off as well. "first sight dirty thoughts huh?" The blonde teases throwing our pants off the bed. I wince as the cold air hits my hard cock. I suck in a breath and squeeze his thin waist.  "Go on, I want you to stretch yourself on my lap" I tease.

《Katsuki》
I open the lube as I squeeze some on my fingers. Once I have it on my fingers I put it down before reaching back and gently sliding one of my fingers in me with a quiet moan, as I look at the red head, pressing my other hand on his chest. When I start to open myself up the red head moans from beneath me, looking up at me and into my eyes like I'm all he wants, need even. "That's it baby, just like that~" the red head praises. I quietly moan as I finger myself slowly, before pushing a second finger in me. "oh, fuck~" I moan, squeezing the red head's shirt a bit.

《Kirishima》
I smirk up at the blonde, Watching and listening to him moan above me has my cock twitching."Fuck, hurry up and ride my dick till the sun comes up" I tell him as I lean over to grab handcuffs in my drawer. "I've been wanting to use these for awhile" I tell the blonde, he might be thinking I'm going to cuff him but no, if he's ontop of me then I want him to absolutely slut me out. I raise both of my hands behind my head, wrapping both hands in cuffs before officially cuffing myself to the headboard. The blonde looks at me whith a slight blush. He then slowly takes his fingers out of himseld before looking down and sinking down onto my cock with a faint moan/whimper. Once the blonde is on my cock, he grabs my waist, slowly beginning to rock his hips back and forth then side to side, moaning more and more. "Fuck yeah~" I moan through gritted teeth. I instinctively try to grab the blonde's hips but when I go to do so the handcuffs stop me from doing so. "That's my boy~ Look at you, having daddy handcuff himself underneath you" I tease as the blonde moans over and over again, slightly getting louder. He squeezes my hips as he roll his own hips side to side on my cock. "fuck~ whyd you even handcuff yourself daddy?" The loud moaning blonde moans sinking down as far as he can on my cock. "To give you a better view, it's a rare sight to see daddy underneath you, usually I'd be on top but God I'd switch up so fast for you, The look of dominance looks good on you" I tell the blonde before trying to thrust into him. The blonde blushes at my words before pulling himself off of my cock to tease me, rubbing his tight hole against my tip, as he softly pants. The moment the blonde tries to tease me I thrust my hips up and back into his hole, thrusting over and over with my hips in the air as I ram inside of him with loud moans and pants. "Yes yes yes! Fuck Katsuki I want you to bounce on me and stop f-fucking teasing me" I grunt as I continue bucking my hips up into the blonde. The blonde moans loudly, tears filling his eyes, and flinching at the sudden thrusting. "f-fuck daddy!~" I hear the blonde cry before bouncing roughly on my cock, whimpering in pleasure. When he finally starts bouncing I stop thrusting into him, laying instead flat back on the bed while he fucks me and himself on my cock. "Yeah just like that~ You like that?~" I tease through pants. "F-fuck. Yeah~ it feels so good daddy~" the blonde moans, grabbing my sides and squeezing them as he continues bouncing on my cock at a decent pace. God I wanna grab his hips and slap his face and ass so fucking bad, I want to just use him to chase my own release and treat him like a fucking slut but I can't due to these handcuffs, I regret putting them on. "Fuck I'm close~" I warn the blonde just from the thought of him spitting on me. The blonde pants as he leans his head down against my chest, bouncing rougher having my cock slam into him as he moans loudly, whimpers slipping past his lips and tears dripping from his eyes onto my chest. "Fuck, daddy~ I want your cum inside of me so badly. I want you to treat me however you wish. In any way that you please, I wish you hadn't cuffed yourself. I want you to touch me all over, every inch of me. I want your warm hands all over my slim body daddy~" the blonde moans and begs. The blonde's words make me cum in an instant, arching my back with a cry of pleasure. "Fuck baby..." I whisper underneath my breath before trying to get him to stop moving with my hands, only to be stopped by handcuffs....God I'm so fucking sensitive now that I came and the fact that he's still riding me is to much...It's all to much which makes me start to cry from pleasure and from being over sensitive. The blonde soon moans and cums as well. He stops bouncing before slowly pulling off of my cock with a slight whine. "Fuck~" the blonde whimpers before looking at me, breathing heavily. He soon reaches up and take the cuffs off of me before laying ontop of me, out of breath and panting heavily.

《Katsuki》
"Fuck..." I whined as I lied practically limp on the red head's chest. The red head then pulled his hands down from above his head, slowly wrapping his arms around me and softly kissing my cheek. "You did so good baby.." He whispered as he drifted off to sleep, me in his arms and all. I then grabbed a blanket that was next to us as I covered us both up, laying my head on his chest and falling asleep as well.

|Hey guys...So er...I have absolutely no more ideas for this story. I need help!! 😭🙏please give me ideas in the lil comments or wtv. Anyway TYSM FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED|