RIDERS

STANFORD LAYTON (KAMEN RIDER PEGASUS)

Stanford is a young man who strives to become a Saint Rider

Stanford is a young man who strives to become a Saint Rider. First, he won the Pegasus Cloth Cartridge at the graduation match. But then, Kamen Rider Ophiuchus (Shaina) suddenly attacks him and when he puts on his Saint Driver, the Pegasus Cloth materialized and it split open and it reformed onto his body. It felt heavy at first, but when Marin (Kamen Rider Eagle) told him to burn his Cosmo, he moved freely at will. He can use many attacks every time he burns his Cosmo, including the famed finisher, the Pegasus Meteor Fist.

When he was fighting a Lizard Constellation Saint Rider, Kamen Rider Lizard, Stan turned the tables on him with his new move: Pegasus Comet Fist. And he has faced battle after battle with Samantha (Kamen Rider Athena) supporting him, till she was struck by Kamen Rider Sagitta's Golden Arrow. During the battle with the 12 Gold Saint Riders, Stan awakened his Seventh Sense when fighting Kamen Riders Taurus and Leone, who he first fought while wearing the Gold Cloth of Kamen Rider Sagittario. In the final battle with Kamen Rider Gemios, Stan awakened his Seventh Sense and hit him with his Meteor Fist. In Super Hero Wars: Asgard, Stan donned the Odin Cloth and defeated Loki. And in the V-Cinema Hades Chapter, when Hades tries to kill Athena, Stan stepped in and took the blow.

Played by Jake Short.

RYUGA TENSHI (KAMEN RIDER DRACO)

Ryuga is a young man who trains under the tutelage of the Gold Saint Rider, Libra Genbu

Ryuga is a young man who trains under the tutelage of the Gold Saint Rider, Libra Genbu. He is cool and calm and he always fights fair when in battle. He earned the Dragon Cloth Cartridge when he burned his Cosmo to reverse the flow in the waterfall, plus a Saint Driver as a result. When he battled Stan at the Galaxian Tournament, he noticed his weak spot and went for it but, when Ryuga is about to die, he brought him back to life with one punch.

When he was fighting a Perseus Constellation Saint Rider, Kamen Rider Perseus, Ryuga sacrificed his sight to defeat him. And, in the battle at the 12 Houses, Ryuga unleashed his Seventh Sense when he battled Kamen Rider Cancer and he made a sacrifice when he battled Kamen Rider Capricorn.

Played by Booboo Stewart.

HARRY SWANN (KAMEN RIDER CYGNUS)

After losing his mother at the age of 5, Harry trained to be a Saint Rider to gain the Cygnus Cloth Cartridge and a Saint Driver to become Kamen Rider Cygnus

After losing his mother at the age of 5, Harry trained to be a Saint Rider to gain the Cygnus Cloth Cartridge and a Saint Driver to become Kamen Rider Cygnus. In the Galaxian Tournament, he showed amazing prowess. He had a trainer, Kamen Rider Crystal, from before he was a Saint Rider. But, he was controlled by an evil entity, but Harry brought him back to his senses and he died.

In the battle with the 12 Houses of Gold, Harry meets Kamen Rider Aquario, and Aquario mentally beats him, then froze him in an ice coffin. When the other Riders found him, Ryuga used one of Libra's weapons to set him free and Anna (Kamen Rider Andromeda) warmed him up with her Cosmo. When the Riders are fighting Kamen Rider Scorpio, he came and challenged her to a battle. He was about to die when Scorpio stopped his blood.

Then he met Aquario again and he challenged her to a fight. At the brink of defeat, he awakened his Seventh Sense to use the same attack Aquario used to defeat Harry: Aurora Execution. In the end, they were both exhausted and died. Until, Athena revived them. In the "Poseidon's Temple" movie, Harry meets his old training partner, Isaac, who took out half his sight. For that, he defeated him.

Played by Ross Lynch

ANNA HARINA (KAMEN RIDER ANDROMEDA)

Anna is a young girl who lost her parents at a young age

Anna is a young girl who lost her parents at a young age. In her early days, Anna volunteered to be a sacrifice to become an Andromeda Saint Rider. When she survived the sacrifice, she became Kamen Rider Andromeda. During the Galaxian Tournament, she saw a Saint Rider who turned out to be Ivan. But, Ivan became Phoenix and took off with the Sagittarius Gold Cloth. Then, she faced Ivan again when she had trouble facing a Fire Saint Rider. She thought he was dead, yet, he's revived.

In the Battle of the 12 Houses, Anna found her Seventh Sense and took out the phantom Kamen Rider Gemios. And when Anna fought Kamen Rider Pisces, she used her Nebula Stream and Nebula Storm to defeat her Bloody Rose, which pierced her heart. Later, in the V-Cinema Hades Chapter, it is revealed that Anna is the next Kamen Rider Hades, and when Ivan broke her free, she regained consciousness.

Played by Sierra McCormick

IVAN HARINA (KAMEN RIDER PHOENIX)

In his early days, Ivan has always cared for his little sister, Anna

In his early days, Ivan has always cared for his little sister, Anna. But, he was sent to Death Queen Island to become a Saint Rider. At first, he was stuck with the worst training possible by Rey, until he met Esmeralda. The two were together until, Rey fought him and then, he struck Esmeralda, making him mad. Using his newfound hatred, he defeated Rey and won the Phoenix Cloth. Then, he showed up at the Galaxian Tournament and stole the Sagittarius Gold Cloth. But, when the Saints confronted Phoenix, Stan defeated him. But then, Ivan encountered a Saint Rider and he fights him and defeats him.

Later, he revives due to the Phoenix Cloth's special ability. And when Ivan arrives at the Battle of the 12 Houses, he fought Kamen Rider Virgo and died together with her. Later, in the V-Cinema Hades Chapter, Ivan meets a familiar face in the form of Pandora and she tells him not to oppose Hades, because Hades took over Anna. In the end, he freed her from Hades' mind control.

Played by Mitchell Hope