ALLIES

SALLY KIDO (KAMEN RIDER ATHENA)

Sally is a young girl who was destined to become Athena. As a baby, she was saved by a Gold Saint Rider named Ken, who was wrongfully accused of kidnapping Athena and killed. At first, she's a shy and graceful girl but, at the Sanctuary, she's often nice to her Saints, especially Stan. She often risks her life for the Saint Riders, even if she's struck with an arrow that will pierce her heart within 12 hours. And in the Hades Chapter, she took her own life to head into the Underworld, but then, Athena met Hades and tries to break Anna free, but, she was taken as well. In the end, while they were fighting Hades, Stan gave her the Athena Cloth to become Kamen Rider Athena.

THOMAS

Thomas is Sally's butler. He always worries about Sally and the other Saints. Especially if he's working and fighting alongside her.

KIKI

Kiki is Alain's little assistant that uses telekinesis.

MIKO

Miko is Stan's friend, who's a preschool teacher.

RYUKO

Ryuko is Ryuga's caretaker. At first, she always worries for him and cares for him, but she has a crush on him.

MARIN (KAMEN RIDER EAGLE)

Marin is Stan's trainer. She taught him the basics of burning his Cosmo. She's a Silver Saint Rider who normally fights for Athena's sake. Even if, she's looking out for Stan.

SHAINA (KAMEN RIDER OPHIUCHUS)

She's tough as nails for a Silver Saint Rider. She even took on Stan time after time until she realized he is a kind person.

THE OTHER BRONZE RIDERS

Kamen Riders Lionet, Wolf, Hydra, Bear, Chameleon, and Unicorn had been fighting for Athena since the Myth Age.

GOLD SAINT RIDERS

They're the highest of the Saint Riders and they wear Gold Cloths that make their attacks go at lightspeed. The 12 (Alain, Benkei, Dana & Riki, Tetsuya, Kyo, Asma, Genbu, Sofia, Kenta, Tobi, Hikaru, and Anastasia) are Aries, Taurus, Gemios, Cancer, Leone, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittario, Capricorn, Aquario, and Pisces.

SPIRIT RANGERS

When the Saint Riders were battling in Asgard, the Rangers came and they teamed up to stop Dark Loki.

KAMEN RIDER EX-AID

Pegasus teams up with Ex-Aid to stop Eris from ruling the Sanctuary.

KAMEN RIDER SPIDER

Spider teamed up with Ophiuchus to defeat Mermaid.