ARSENAL

SAINT DRIVER

Every Saint needs a Driver to transform into Saint Riders with their respective Cloth Cartridge. Bronze Riders have one handle next to the slot, Silver Riders have two handles and Gold Riders have one handle that's under the slot. Pull the handle and the Cloth materializes, then separates to bond itself to the Rider completing the transformation.

DRAGON SHIELD

Draco's Dragon Shield can deflect anything once Ryuga's transformed into Draco.

NEBULA CHAINS

Anna's Chains can sense dangerous Cosmo and can be used to adapt to any strategy.

LIBRA WEAPONS

As Kamen Rider Libra, he has a lot of weapons for him to use, only if Athena permits it.

EXCALIBUR

As Kamen Rider Capricorn, Tobio possesses a sword formed from his right arm that could slice anything.

ATHENA'S STAFF

As Kamen Rider Athena, this staff possessed great power to light the darkness.

MACHINE PEGASUS

Pegasus' bike appears from his Driver so he can be used for transportation.

MACHINE DRAGON

Draco's bike appears from his Driver so he can do the "Rozan Dragon Flight" attack.

MACHINE SWANNER

Cygnus' bike can run through snowy terrains as it appears from his Driver.

MACHINE NEBULA

Andromeda's bike can be summoned from her Driver once Anna transforms.

MACHINE FIREBIRD

Phoenix's bike can be summoned when Ivan transforms and can do a Phoenix Phantom Fist.