Chapter 1

This fic will probably be the kind of story that a portion of the readers will like and the other portion will hate, but whatever.

Contains: NTR (The protagonist causes it)
Mind Break
And other perverted things you find on Nhentai.

And if you don't like Bakugou that much (like me) but love his mother, you might like this fic.

___________

-

-

-

Loud moans echoed in the kitchen. I held her hips firmly, that giant sweaty ass hitting against my crotch, my dick entering in her pussy from behind.

I gritted my teeth and felt like I was going to cum at any moment, I took my dick out of her and started rubbing it against her ass until I came all over it.

My partner sighed heavily, with both hands on the wooden table. She was a kind of goddess straight out of a erotic tale.

But the fact that she was old enough to be my mother made things more... "Spicy", let's say.

She had short spiky blonde hair, delicious tits and an fat ass that would drive any man to insanity. She only wore a pink apron to cover part of her modesty, leaving that wonderful ass hanging out freely, her ass was already red with some handprints from the times I slap It.

Her name? Mitsuki Bakugou.

(Unfortunately she doesn't have that many photos featured so I took them from a doujinshi

(Unfortunately she doesn't have that many photos featured so I took them from a doujinshi. 471660)

The mother of the boy who bullied me at school for not having a quirk.

I quickly hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck, Mitsuki moaned briefly and closed her eyes.

" S-Stop, it's weird doing that with them there... " Mitsuki said but I ignored her and kissed her mouth while my hands grabbed two of her breasts through the pink apron.

" Aren't you going to say that you don't feel good being a pseudo exhibitionist ? " I said close to her mouth while my already hard cock rubbed its head between those wonderful thighs from behind.

On the other side of the table something was happening that defied all the laws imposed in reality. Mitsuki's husband and her son were having dinner calmly as if nothing was happening at that very moment.

" And I already told you they won't listen " I said as I slammed my hips into her ass pushing my wet and sensitive cock between those wonderful thighs and her extremely slippery pussy lips.

My dick was already throbbing and I was about to cum again, I increased the speed of thrusting. I squeezed Mitsuki's breasts making her moan loudly, her eyes already unfocused, completely drunk with the pleasure she was receiving.

One last thrust and I came a jet on the table just a few centimeters away from the two who were there, I breathed deeply as I pulled away my dick from Mitsuki's thighs.

I quickly turned her around and kissed her right there on the mouth, she returned the kiss softly. Her tongue slid into my mouth while with my free hand I stuck two fingers inside her pussy.

We both broke away from our kiss, she was panting a lot and moaning briefly with my fingers still inside of her pussy.

" Let's continue in our room "

__________

It's been maybe 4 hours since I was there fucking Mitsuki inside of that room, it was almost 11 at night and her husband was already on the other side of the bed, but his wife... Well.

"AAAAHHH~ YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR MY PUSSY ~~  " Mitsuki was naked with her legs open lying next to him, I was on my knees sticking my dick into her pussy.

With each thrust the bed creaked, looking like it would break at any time, but strangely her husband didn't seem to notice, he had in fact already been taken into Morpheus' arms.

" Mitsuki, I'm going to cum inside you again! " I said as I moved faster, the noise of my cock slamming inside her pussy echoed with the wet sounds of flesh against flesh along with the older woman's moans.

" N-No~, if you keep c-cumming inside me every day I-I'm going to get pregnant~~ " She said between moans, but I just hugged that monumental and extremely sweaty body while kissing her lying deep inside her pussy.

That was exactly the idea.

Mitsuki no longer reacted to my kisses, just kept her mouth open while I stuck my tongue inside of it, it lasted seconds again before I came inside her uterus already full of my sperm.

Mitsuki wrapped her legs around my waist as I sank my cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

I took my cock out of her, it was quite wet due to the semen and juices from Mitsuki's pussy. By removing my dick from her pussy
my semen started to flow freely from her vaginal lips and dirty the bed.

Mitsuki was breathing heavily, I put my dick on her face.

" Why don't you use your mouth to clean it ? It's so hot and delicious." I said smiling as she grabbed my dick with one hand and started licking and sucking it, her lips wrapped tightly around my cock, her soft tongue swirled around my penis. With her free hand, her fingers played with her clitoris.

I sighed with pleasure and smiled.

That was just the beginning.

--- Chapter End ---

Let's say that the protagonist switched places with Deku but instead of not having a Quirk, he has one...

I was surprised that no one had thought of making a fic about Deku fucking Mitsuki because of the bullying he had suffered. (But maybe I didn't look for a fic like this, I generally only read fics that contain OCs so yeah.)

Anyway, i hope you liked, If you have reached the End of The Chapter.

See you guys soon.