Chapter 4

Katsuki's POV

It seems like there is something very wrong going on and I don't know what it is.

I recently received a letter confirming that the best superhero school in the country had accepted me after that test where Deku destroyed that robot.

How that little shrimp that is afraid of its own shadow out of nowhere awakened a Quirk capable of doing that. It could just be a very bad joke, right ? Just thinking about it again made my mood worse, but that's not exactly what really bothers me.

My father had been missing for two days, no one had seen him and no one knew his location.

Absolutely nothing about him.

And the other strange thing was that my mother didn't seem to care that he was gone, and she was a separate case herself.

She had been acting strangely for about 4 or 5 months, leaving without a warning and returning late at night. I also noticed the way she treated both me and my father.

Despite everything, she would do her tasks like a housewife but even so, if she exchanged 5 words with both of us it would be a lot.

I saw my house coming down the street and I quickened my pace, the sun was setting and the street was lit in orange.

It didn't take long for me to arrive at the door, I quickly opened it and entered.

The absolute and still silence, that woman wasn't home... Again.

I let out an annoyed sigh, walked down the hallway lit by the sunset light and headed towards the kitchen. I quickly went through the kitchen doorway and went towards the fridge to get some water, but something caught my attention and it was on the table.

Was it a DVD ?

I walked over and picked up the black packaging, there was nothing on the back of the DVD. I opened the pack and there was a the DvD, with no inscriptions on anything on its surface.

I was a little curious about it, why was that there ? Holding the disk, a bad feeling rose in the pit of my stomach, the last time I felt this was when that Sludge villain kidnapped me. That day I didn't think much of it and at the end of the it, I was on the news and almost died.

I looked at that DVD again, this time I decided to follow that strange feeling.

- - -

The smell of sex was strong, very strong.

If a normal person walked through that door they would immediately be enchanted and would immediately take off their clothes and go to bed.

.
.
.

Okay maybe not.

I gave a sigh when I felt Mitsuki's hot mouth rubbing against my dick, already quite dirty with semen and her vaginal juices. The woman held my penis with one hand and her eyes never left my sex.

I was on my knees next to her, the short-haired milf was lying down with those thick legs spread wide. I massaged her pussy, passed my fingers over her lips and lightly squeezed her clitoris, eliciting loud moans from the milf.

" I think she likes having your golden fingers inside her pussy. " In front of the bed, naked and also quite disheveled was Himiko with her hair down. The psychotic girl held a camera in one hand and with her other free hand she applied oil to a erect cock with an belt, rubbing it with her fingers from top to bottom.

" You like it too, don't you ? " I asked with a smile and Himiko returned the smile, she quickly put her foot on the bed next to Mitsuki and slowly entered her pussy with the fake penis.

" Now Okaa-chan, i'm gonna mess you up! ~ "

Mitsuki moaned loudly and continued to suck my dick. Himiko ran her hand over the older woman's body, her belly, her big boobs, her mouth (gently rubbing her hand on my penis as well) until she held Mitsuki's left leg and began to fuck her quickly. With her other hand she recorded Mitsuki's expression of pure pleasure with a camera.

Himiko lifts her body a little but doesn't take the fake penis out of Mitsuki and then pulls me in for a kiss while she continues fucking Mitsuki. We stayed in that position for a while, our tongues swirling, the sounds of Mitsuki sucking my dick along with the sounds of vaginal penetration that was taking place in the room.

Himiko and I broke away from the kiss and i  quickly held the sides of Mitsuki's head as i pushed more and more of my cock down her throat. I let out a loud moan as I released my cum deeper and deeper inside her.

I finished cumming for the seventh time that day and lay down next to Mitsuki as I watched Himiko fuck her roughly.

" Are you going to cum Okaa-chan ? " Himiko asked as she kissed her big breasts and bit them lightly. Mitsuki's screams were getting louder, her toes twitching with each thrust deep into her womb.

Until she couldn't take it anymore.

With a loud moan, Mitsuki squirted. Himiko seeing this smiled mischievously touched the older woman's Clitoris and then pinched it. Mitsuki, feeling the stimulation on her clitoris, had a few spasms before cumming even more intensely.

Her legs began to tremble and Himiko watched in amazement as Mitsuki's vaginal liquids leaked more and more from her pussy like a faucet.

" Come on Okaa-chan! You are so beautiful right now! Give the camera a smile! ~ " Himiko said as she closed one eye and recorded Mitsuki next to me.

An idea crossed my mind.

" Mitsuki-chan, have you ever tried double penetration ? " I looked at Himiko's face and she smiled even more.

Mitsuki wasn't thinking straight, her mind stuck in the dopamine of pleasure in the loop of intense and vulgar feelings.

She was now on top of me sucking on my tongue while she rode on top of my dick like she was possessed. Meanwhile Himiko held hee hips and penetrated her anus with precision and strong thrusts.

" Aagh~ Aagh~ F-Fuck!~ "

Himiko laughed " Look at her, Fucking you like a slut-

- - -

Katsuki's POV

The hatred I felt was immense.

I looked at the TV now destroyed thanks to my explosions and looked again at the box from which I took that disc.

There was nothing, nothing written, nothing on the DVD cover.

Nothing.

I couldn't think straight, seeing my mother doing those things and she seemed to enjoy it more and more made me sick of my stomach.

Two people had done this

The blonde woman who recorded everything and the androgynous-looking guy.

I quickly ran towards the hallway that led to the main door.

...but there he was!!

He was the guy of the tape!!!

He was around the shadows at the end of the hallway in front of the door. The hallway was still lit by the setting sun, a silent smile on his ghostly face. I noticed he was looking at me with those weird black eyes, his clothes looking like they blended into the shadows.

He looked more like a Yurei than a human being.

But Fuck it!

" SO YOU'RE THE FUCKER WHO CAPTURED MY MOTHER!!! " I could feel explosions in my right hand and I got closer and closer to him ready to wipe that horrifying smile off his face.

- - -

" Katsuki! Get up now before i throw a bucket of water on you!! " From downstairs I could hear my mother calling me. I lift my head slightly and look at the window next to my bed.

It was already morning.

.
.
.
.
.

--- Chapter End ---

There will probably be two more chapters of this fic, maybe I'll post it next week (not promising anything)