Epilogue

______________________________________________

" I brought some water! "

Toga's voice caught my attention, I panted as I continued to thrust my dick inside Mitsuki's pussy.

We were on a bed, I was on top of Mitsuki and she was lying against the red mattress, her big boobs being pressed against the mattress, her big ass sticking slightly up as I continued to fuck her over and over again.

The older woman was naked and quite sweaty, we were both sweaty after about 4 hours of sex. She was moaning loudly and on her face she had an unfocused look while  smiling with her tongue hanging out.

" Okaa-chan, I think you're monopolizing his cock too much... " Toga said as she threw some bottle of water on the bed.

Mitsuki tried to say something but she couldn't, all that came out of her mouth were loud, indecipherable moans. I quickly began to thrust my dick harder inside her pussy, my groin hitting hard against her ass, which trembled with each thrust.

Until finally in one last, deep thrust I came inside her.

Mitsuki moaned louder as she felt her already very full womb being filled to the brim again, it didn't take long for me to pull my cock out of her pussy and see my semen flowing from her pussy lips.

Toga  sat next to me and grabbed my dick while it was still erect even after I had just cum for the tenth time today.

" I can't understand how you can get so hard~ " she said as she moved her warm hand up and down.

" Look!~ It's still pulsing! " She said with a perverted smile as she rubbed her finger on my glans making me moan. " Should I put it in my mouth~? " Toga asked me with a cute voice and before I could respond she had already come down and her mouth was already completely covering my dick.

Her head moved with impressive speed, her hot and extremely wet mouth was a paradise for my penis. She didn't even tremble while deep throating me, with each rough movement it felt like she was going to choke, a little of her saliva slid more easily onto my dick and ran down to my balls, where she held it firmly while she didn't stop sucking me.

I felt someone grab my face, when I turned around the older woman with short blonde hair kissed me, her mature breasts being pressed against my body while Himiko continued the blowjob. An intense kissing battle took place inside our mouths, Mitsuki's hot tongue slid nimbly, fighting a battle against mine in search of dominance.

I used my free right hand to stick my fingers inside her pussy from behind, Mitsuki moaned and I continued to slide my fingers inside her. I felt an orgasm approaching, Himiko continued to suck me quickly and with a great force, until she released my dick with a strong suck on the glans, making me ejaculate a lot.

Some of my semen got stuck in the corner of the pointy-toothed girl's mouth, she wiped it off with her index finger and put that finger in her mouth.

She smiled.

"Shall we continue where we left off ? " Himiko said then she took off the clothes she was wearing, leaving only her short dress. Himiko went towards the bed and got on all fours towards me with her ass in the air next to Mitsuki who was also in the same position.

She pulled her dress up a little revealing that she was not wearing any panties, her pink anus and wet pussy were visible to me.

Soon I positioned my dick in Mitsuki's pussy and stuck two fingers in Toga's ass, the girl moaned and sank even deeper into the bed.
I quickly started fucking Mitsuki's pussy hard from behind, holding her big ass with one hand while I played with my fingers inside Himiko's anus.

The two women moaned, the bed shook a lot and felt like it would break at any moment, I just continued to fuck Mitsuki quickly and intensively.

Her big breasts were swinging quite vigorously, I released Toga's anus and quickly hugged Mitsuki from behind, grabbing her melons tightly and continued fucking her like a dog.

Himiko quickly pulled the moaning woman into a very wet kiss, licking and sucking her tongue.

" Aah~ d-don't stop~ you're stretching my pussy with your dick~ " Mitsuki moaned to me between kisses with Himiko, I continued to fuck her faster and faster until I finally would cum.

I stood up a little and pulled my dick out and started rubbing it on that older woman's wonderful ass, I moaned with pleasure as I started to cum on the sweaty surface of her.
Even after I finished cumming, I continued to rub my dick against her ass, it was quite addictive and delicious.

Again I hugged the older woman and started massaging her breasts by holding them from behind.

" Hey, Okaa-chan! Smile for the photo! " Himiko held her cell phone with one hand smiling, she took a photo of Mitsuki's entire body, with her pink cheeks, her perverted expression with her mouth slightly open  and her heavy eyes reflecting sinful things.

My dick rubbing against her pussy between her sweaty thighs. The soft texture of her vaginal lips together with her pubic hair gave me extra energy again so I could fuck the milf I hugged even more on that day...

______________________________________________