⚘"I want you"

~"I Want You"~

•----------•

{A: Just so you know, this chapter has a bit of uhhh touchy touchy, so like yeah---}

Yuji is just a student in Tokyo. He is rather into sports and can be reckless sometimes. He also seemed to be interested in odd spirits after hearing things about "curses". Though it may not be real, he still found it pretty interesting together with his seniors.

Recently, some students had gone missing. Rumor has it that they were taken by some kind of spirit knowing those students were always last seen during the night time. Curiosity filled Yuji, he wants to find out what happened. What happened to him. At the same time, the spirit may have specific targets so he just decided to shook it off.

---

On one sunny day, where the blossomed Sakuras start to fall--Yuji is by the benches reading a Manga he had purchased the previous day. He smiled and chuckled, reading the panels on the page. This is the 12th Manga he had purchased this month!

"Itadori-kun!" A voice called. Yuji turned to his left, seeing Yuko Ozawa, a classmate of his.

She was standing right there, with pink blush on her cheeks. She was trembling a bit, looking at Yuji with nervousness.

"H-Here!" She said aloud, turning her head away with eyes closed as she gives Yuji an envelope.

Yuji was taken a back, is this a confession? The white envelope has a heart-shaped stamp on it. Yuji smiled and took the letter, he finds it lovely to see someone confessing to him, especially Yuko.

"Thanks!" He said, with a smile gleaming with light.

Yuko blushed more and bowed saying "You're welcome!" Before running off to the lockers.

She was in relief. Yuji accepted her letter. She smiles in hopes that he accepts her confession letter. Though her feelings for Yuji may return, something she felt may be against it. She felt uneasy, a weird aura surrounding her, hearing mumbles though nobody's in the room other than her. How odd, she never felt so afraid. She decided to shook the feeling off for now but it's not leaving her. What could it be?

"I should get going..." She mumbled under her breath, about to take a step.

But something stopped her.

She felt a hand grabbing her leg.

She shakes, looking down slowly, seeing her shadow gripping on her leg.

Fear fills her eyes.

She pulled away and ran out the lockers. She fell to the ground, panting. She turned to see that her shadow wasn't grabbing her anymore. She has never been so afraid of her life, what was that thing?

"Itadori is mine." A voice rang in her head.

She's afraid.

"HEL--!!" Before she could scream for help, she disappeared.

Disappeared into her own shadow.

"Eh? What was that?" A student peeked, seeing an empty pathway to the lockers room.
"Ehh... I thought I heard someone..." She shrugged, walking off with a hum.

---

"Are you sure you haven't seen her?" Yuji asked for the second time, feeling a bit worried.

He is standing by the gate with his friends and seniors, asking if they seen Yuko anywhere after her sudden disappearance.