☆Illness And Blankets

~Illness And Blankets~

•----------•

Megumi has been feeling drowsy the whole day, from his classes to his training. Satoru Gojo had noticed this and decided to give Megumi an excuse for the day. Yuji and Nobara just watched their mentor accompanying him to the dorms. The two felt worried for their friend, well Nobara's friend. Hopefully Megumi will get better.

---

A knock was heard by the door. Megumi weakly opens his eyes, looking directly at the door. The door opened, revealing it was the pinkie. He brought in a hot bowl of warm chicken soup and a glass of water on a tray.

"Fushiguro! How are you feeling?" He said, stepping in and closed the door with his foot.

"What are you doing here?" He groaned in response, watching Yuji setting the tray down on the table.

"I'm just checking up on you," He furrowed his eyebrows with a huff. He then rolled up his right sleeve and puts a palm over the raven's forhead.
"You're getting hot" He said.

"Of course, I'm sick you idiot" Megumi said aloud with his usual tone.

"You're lucky I still care" Yuji smiles and gives him a small forehead kiss.
"Can you sit up?" He asks.

Megumi groans and slowly sits up, covering himself with a blanket.
"Where's Kugisaki by the way?" He later asked.

"She went with Sensei to buy you medicine" Yuji replied.

He took a spoon full of soup and slowly blows it. Megumi just stayed silent, watching the pinkie.

I can't believe that we met when I was on a mission and here we are now... Megumi thought with his eyes closed.

After a moment, he opens his eyes to see the spoon infront of him.
"Are you seriously gonna feed me like this?"

"Well, your sick soo..." Yuji mumbled.

Megumi sighed and drank the spoon of soup. The soup is warm and tasty in his mouth which had pleased his taste.
"Did you cook this?" He asks.

"Mhm" Yuji replied, preparing the next spoon.

"It's as good as your meatballs" Megumi commented with a small smile. Yuji just smiled back.

After a few minutes of Yuji feeding the raven, Megumi felt a bit bored.

"I need a blanket" He said, looking over to Yuji.

Yuji raised an eyebrow.
"But you have a blanket wrapped around you?"

Megumi pouted his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. Glaring to the pinkie.
"I need another one, maybe a cute, pink one" He said.

Yuji blinked.
"But that's you're only blanket"

Megumi groaned and pulled Yuji on the bed and hugs him by his waist.
"I said I need a cute and pink one"

Yuji was taken aback a bit. He giggled.
"Gumi--"

Yuji was then cut of by a soft planted kiss. Megumi then layed himself dow, still hugging the pinkie.

"Just stay for a bit..." Megumi said.

"Fine..." Yuji sighed and hugs the raven back.

"You're supposed to take care of him not make out with him" Nobara said by the door which has startled the two.

Still can't believe these two got together before I got a boyfriend. She thought.

---

"Achoo!!!" Yuji sneezed.

"Look who's sick now"

"That's because you dragged me into it!!!"

•----------•

[Author]
Requested by ChildishNoe
THANK YOU SM I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR SOMEONE TO SUGGEST 😭🙏
Soo how was it? It's short, but I hope this is hood enough (⁠'⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠ω⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠`⁠)