⚘Jealousy

~Jelousy~

•----------•

"Where's Itadori? He haven't been answering my calls lately..." Megumi said with his hands in his pockets. Walking with Nobara at the park.

"Dunno... But Itadori is probably doing some Itadori stuff" Nobara chuckled flapping her hand in the air while the other is on her waist.

"He does his things with us though..." Megumi stated.

Nobara just lowered both her arms and looks at Megumi for a bit.
"You're right I guess..." She murmured.

After a few minutes of walking at the park. Their friend's voice was heard. Well, Nobara's friend. Yuji isn't a friend to Megumi.

Megumi turned to his right, seeing him another girl. He glared sharply at they two and thinned his lips.

Yuji was laughing as he talks to her.

It pissed off the raven.

"Ehh?? Itadori??" Nobara turned back and forth, seeing if she really did hear his voice.

She then noticed Megumi walking off, towards Yuji with... Another person...

Dear lord...

She sighed and puts a palm on her face.

Yuji kept smiling and talking to the other woman. That is until he felt a hand on his hip. He shuddered. He looks up to see Megumi glaring at the two.

"Ah— Hello..." The woman bowed with a small smile painted on her lips.

"Hello..." Megumi said lowly then turned to Yuji.
"Why weren't you answering my calls?" He asked.

"My phone died..." He replied with a nervous "Heh..." And looks down a bit.

Fushiguro is scary sometimes...

"Gojo is calling you by the way" Megumi said, pulling Yuji with him and gave the woman a wave.

The woman just waved back, not knowing what just happened.

---

Megumi then puts Yuji in his room and shuts the door.

"Oi don't try to kill him!!!" Nobara yelled from the outside.

"It's non of your business!!!" Megumi yelled back.

Wow rude...

Nobara rolled her eyes.

Megumi then puts Yuji on the bed and pinned down. Yuji flushed pink seeing his boyfriend in a jealous state.

Sometimes I forget he's like this when he's jealous...

"Who was that woman?" Megumi asked calmly but it shivered Yuji.

"Just someone..." Yuji smiled awkwardly.

"Who's that someone?" Megumi demanded a proper answer.
"How did you meet her?"

"I... Uhm... I thought she was Jennifer Lawrence so I thought I could get an autograph..." Yuji replied in a shaky voice.

He knows damn well how this will end.

"But I'm your Jennifer Lawrence." He glared cold against Yuji's eyes.

Yuji felt a shiver down his spine. Yes, he's expecting his boyfriend to be jealous but not THIS jealous.

"Babe I—"

Yuji was then cut off by a kiss. He closes his eyes as he lets Megumi kiss him. When they let go, both breathed out.

"Gumi... I'm sorry..." Yuji breathed out, putting arms around Megumi's neck.

Megumi just sighed and layed beside Yuji, holding his back, cuddling him.

"Maybe I should give you a hickey next time..." He growled.

"Please don't...-"

•----------•

Author:
Hii!!! I'm sorry for such a late update! I've been busy with exams and schools for the past month:[
My summer is gonna start soon so maybe I can update this book regularly during it!!!
530 words ✨