☆Cheating?

~Cheating?~

•----------•

It's late evening and Megumi just came home to the dorms after a mission. He lets out a tired sigh, entering the dorms. He sees Nobara watching Netflix on the couch with her legs crossed. He looks around a bit, seeing Yuji not present.

"Hey, Kugisaki..." He said, going up to Nobara and placed his hand on the couch.

"Hm?" Nobara turned.
"Ah, hey Fushiguro..." She turned back and raised a wave.

"Where's Itadori? Is he already sleeping?" He asked quietly.

Nobara lets out a cheeky smile.
"Ehh... I saw him with someone—"

"What?" He said, gripping on the couch's soft texture.

"I just said he brought someone to his room and ended up sleeping with them..."

Megumi growled.
"He's cheating on me? With someone...?"

"Ehhh... I don't—"
She turned to see Megumi nowhere to be found. She shrugged and turns back to the television.

"YUJI—!!!" Megumi slammed the door open to see Yuji hugging a pillow. With Jennifer Lawrence's picture on it...

"What—" Megumi narrows his eyes.

"Fushiguro! This is not me, I swear—" Yuji exclaimed and dropped the pillow.

Megumi sighed and puts his hand on his forehead.
"Dori, we talked about this..." He said, lowering his hand and looks at the pinkie.

"Yeah, I know..." Yuji looks down.

"Did Kugisaki planned this?" He rose an eyebrow.

Yuji nodded in reply.
"She wanted to prank you knowing you'll come home late" He stated.

Megumi sighed. He went up to Yuji and starts to cuddle him on the bed. Yuji smiles and pats Megumi's head as Megumi buries his head on the younger's shoulder.

"I'm your Jennifer Lawrence, remember that..." He whispered and Yuji just pecked him on the forehead.

"Yes, I'm aware..."

•----------•

Author:
Requested by Hyunie_31
I ended up doodling these while thinking of the story lmao

I'll be closing suggestions for a bit, I'll notify when I'm going to reopen them again because I'm crammed with drafts--323 words ✨

323 words ✨