what's up with Clarissa?

After Agatha left the meeting room, lesso was confused about why Clarissa was acting this, after she just returned from her trip to her hometown.
"What the fuck was that Clarissa?!" Lesso yelled at dovey.
"What do you mean, I'm just being honest!" Clarissa answered loudly.
"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE JUST TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!" Anemone yelled at them.  Clarissa rolls her eyes. "Why are you acting so mean, Clarissa?!"  Lesso asked, seeming to care for dovey.
"This is how I always act!" Dovey told lesso, confused why she cared so much.
"No, it's not. You're WAY much nicer!"
Anemone yelled across the table. 
"See, even beauty teachers see something is wrong!" Lesso was really worried about her,"collegee. "
"I agree, you been off lately, dovey." yuba stood up and said. 
"Who the fuck are you again!?" dovey yelled.  "This is not like you, Rissa!" Anemone said.  Clarissa stormed out of the room, heading towards her office.

"Lesso, do you think you could talk to her?" Anemone asked. "Why not you?" Lesso replied.  "Yeah, I'll go talk to her," Anemone said as she left the room.
Lesso looked over, seeing Manley hugging yuba. "Wtf," lesso said. "He was sad, I swear!" Manley said as he looked anxious.

Meanwhile....
"Rissa, are you in here?" Anemone asked as she went into Clarissa office.
Anemone saw Clarissa on the floor, confused and crying.  "Are you alright, sweetie?" Anemone asked as she leaned down.
"I'm fine..." Clarissa answered, snifflying.  "You're clearly not. Do you want to talk about this over ice cream?" Anemone asked.
"Yes, please," Clarissa said in a soft voice. Anemone helps Clarissa up and gets her some ice cream.

Meanwhile, with the students...
"I can't believe miss goody-two-shoes said that to you," Hester said, kinda proudly.  "I know, right?" Agatha answered. "Seriously,  I could never see her saying that!" Beatrix said, holding Hester's hand.  "This is the best gossip I've ever heard!" Dot said while eating chocolate.  "Can I have a piece?" Sophie asked to dot. "Sure," dot gave Sophie a piece of chocolate. "What are you guys gossiping about?" Hort joined in.
"Oh about Professor dovey being super mean to Agatha, her favorite," Hester said. "IM NOT HER FAVORITE HESTER!" Agatha yelled. "Man, that is some juicy gossip. Tell me more!" Hort said happily.

An: Anyone else think hort is all over the gossip?
Word count:398