ice cream

With the students in their secret hideout.
"Wow, that really doesn't sound like dovey" hort said to Hester. "I wonder what happened," Hester said, confused.
"Well, she started to act. This was after she got back from her trip, so may that's it," Beatrix said. "Do you think it's something with her family?" Sophie asked. "I could probably grab her diary, and we can read it," Hort said to Sophie.
"And how will you get it, hort?" Hester asked. "I have my connections,hester," hort explained. "If you say so," Hester said as she rolled her eyes.  "Do you guys think the deans are going to find out we've been hanging out?" Dot asked. "I don't think so," Agatha said. "I got to go guys, see you later!" Hort said, running off towards Lady lesso office.

Meanwhile, in Lady lesso office... 
Lady lesso was in a ball in a corner.
"I'm here!" Hort said, kicking down the door.  "You're late." Lesso said rudely.
"Yeah, yeah, where's the tea?" Hort said, sitting down and putting on some glasses.  "OK, what's your problem today?" Hort asked.
"I think I like an ever," lesso said, confused with herself. "WAIT REALLY?! IS IT DOVEY?!" Hort yelled, excited. "Is it that obvious?"  Lesso asked, taking a sip of tea. "Yes!" hort answered.
"It's weird to like someone who's the opposite of and then suddenly change..." lesso said, still in a ball like form.  "Do you think it's because you expect change?" Hort asked lesso. "Maybe..." lesso answered.  "Maybe you should talk to Clarissa, ask her what's was wrong, and listen to her and comfort her," hort told lesso. "I don't think she wants me to talk to her. We only get into fights..." lesso explained.
"You should still go and comfort her. You may regret it if not, " hort said as he sipped some tea.  "But what if she doesn't want to see me?" Lesso asked her student some hoe being her therapist. "There's two things either you push and tell her it's not a choice or you say ok," hort said. "The second one," lesso said. "No, you have to want this, try again,"  hort said, slapping his face.
"The first one?" Lesso asked. "Yes, I think..." hort said.

Meanwhile, with Clarissa and the 4 tubs of ice cream...
"I don't know what I was thinking, Emma!" Clarissa said with a mouth full of ice cream. "Sweetie, you might want to slow down. That's your second tub..."
"And?" Clarissa asked.  "Nothing, now tell me what got you thinking you had to mean again?" Emma asked.  "My father...." Clarissa answered, swallowing a spoon full of ice cream.
"Not him again, that's why I told you never to go back to your hometown, sweetheart!" Emma was standing up, opening another ice cream tub and grabbing some wine. 
Agatha was slowly let down to Dovey's safe by Hester and Sophie.
"Agatha, how much candy have you had?" Hester whispered. "Shut up!" Agatha whispered, screamed.  Agatha opened Dovey's safe as anemone, and Clarissa was talking about Clarissa dad.
Agatha quickly grabbed Dovey's diary. "See, I said we would be better then  hort," Sophie whispered.

AN: ahh ice cream and wine the best combination.
Word count: 538