Her sister

It was the next day, and Clarissa was still crying on the floor. Since Clarissa  was crying non-stop and anemone tried to cheer her up but that didn't work, so anemone called Clarissa's  older sister, Pandora. "Hey, Pandora Clarissa needs you," anemone said on the phone. "I'll be there on Monday with my father, can't she wait?" Pandora asked. "She's crying on the floor," anemone said. "I'll be there in 10 minutes!" Pandora said as she seemed to be running. Anemone hung up the phone. Emma didn't like Clarissa's sister for many reasons: one being she was a pole dancer and two because she always tried to flirt with her.

10 minutes later, Pandora comes rushing into the school for good, with her pet goat. Pandora was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her curves, and her pet goat was wearing a duck outfit. All of the "straight" ever girls fainted at the sight of Pandora.
Pandora ran to Clarissa's room. "Is she ok, Emma?" Pandora asked as she entered the room. "She broke up with lesso, I don't think so." Emma answered. "Damn, I didn't know that never meant so much to her..." Pandora said as she held her younger sister in her hands. "Maybe if actually listened to her, you would've known," Emma said sarcastically.  "... I'll talk about that later, " Pandora said as she got a bottle of water and made Clarissa drink it.
"Not going to flirt with me?" Emma asked. "Why did you like it?" Pandora asked. "Why would I like a whore to flirt with Me?" Emma asked. "I don't know, maybe you liked it, Mi bella princesa~," Pandora said as she comforted Clarissa. "I told you to stop saying sexy Spanish words," Emma said as she stomped her feet. "Mais pourquoi, ma chérie? Voudriez-vous que je parle plutôt en français?" Pandora whispers in Emma's ears. "You, whore" Emma said as she felt a shiver go down her spine.  "Je serai ta pute si tu me le permets, chérie~" pandora said  softly. "God, I hate you," Emma said as she blushed slightly.  "Nous savons tous les deux que c'est un mensonge, mademoiselle Anémone~" pandora said seductively.  "Will you stop talking in French?" Emma asked, avoiding Pandora's gaze.  "Je pensais que tu aimais quand je parle français, Emma~" Pandora said as she dragged her fingers across the table. "Uhh guys, are you flirting?" Clarissa asked. The both of them spilted apart quickly. "No," Emma said. "Definitely not. We are grown ass adults," Pandora said as she looked at Emma's ass.

For the rest of the day, Panfora was helping Clarissa to at least stop crying.
Emma was confused about her feelings for the whole day.

AN: Pandora is an never, btw
Word count: 461