chapter 2 Jose Enrique

JOSE POV

"I don't care who did it just fix it by tomorrow or your fired"! I hanged up the phone, slam it on my desk. That piece of $hit doesn't know how to do his job. You can't even hire the right people to do the right jobs for you.

Sighing, I turn back around to my computer typing some business email I have to send. Then something caught my attention on my security cameras- looking over at the flat screens on the wall opposite me.

The security cameras show every corner of my club. Getting up I walk to the screen and look at the cameras facing the front of the building, at the line of people waiting to get into the club.

I pull out a keyboard from the wall below the screens and start pressing some button, moving the mouse around making one of the cameras move around till I find what Im looking for. When I find what I'm looking for my lips widen to a big smile thinking how interesting my night is about to get.

I go to my desk, picking up the phone and dial a number "get me the girl on camera 12"!

Hanging up I don't wait for an answer.

I sit down waiting.

When the door open it not who I thought it would be but I smile any ways. "The wife let you out of your cage huh" shacking his head he smiles back at me. "Ha ha, very funny I'd rather be home in bed with my wife keeping me warm then here with you" I laugh cringing at the same time. "Ok that's not something I want to think about- remember she's my cousin" I laugh and sat down on the seat "what brings you here"?

"I don't know, Xavier told me to meet him here but he said he had something to take care of first so I came to see how you doing- well I wait for him".

Sighing already know what he has to take care of. "I just hope he doesn't leave bodies laying around I just opened this club".  Adam shakes his head at what I said. Changing the topic we start catching up with what he's been up to.

The talk doesn't make me forget who I'm waiting for.

I keep looking at the screen till Adam finds out he looks at me then behind him. "What are you looking at"? I looks away trying to ignore his question but then the door opens and standing at the door was—

Jackie look sexy in her dark blue dress hugging her curves showing of her round tan breast, smooth long tan legs, and her round sexy a$$.

$hit, what am I thinking?

She sighs, When she notice me checking her out .

"What do you want Jose"?

I dont know why I called her here- now that she's here I don't know what to say? When I figure out what I was going to say she interrupts me.

"hey, Adam how is Isabella and my godsons"?

Thats when I notice Adam was still here "their fine, how are you"? she nodes "I'm fine, well if you have nothing to say I'm leaving". She was about to walk out but then I got up. "Where do you think your going I didn't dismiss you"! Jackie stopped and I looked at Adam with a smirk on my face.

They alway listen to me.

Adam shook his head no lowering himself on the chair and looks at Jackie. She didn't look at me at first but then she turn so quick I didn't see it coming.

"Who the hell do you think your talking too?Because your not talking to me like that pendejo(stupid)". I didn't expect that from her you could hear her Spanish accent when she was yelling at me.

She cleared her voice and stared yelling again "Look here, a**whole you got me real f**ked up I don't know what you wanted or do I care I'm out of here bye Adam" with that she walk out and slamed the door.

Damn, I forgot how feisty latian girls get specially Jackie but I'll calm her down and teach her who's boss.

Jul 9 2015