Chapter 20 I miss you

Naughty scene

Jose POV

When we got home I look over at Jackie she was sleeping. She looks so beautiful I don't know why I would ever want to hurt her.

She had nothing to do with what happened that night with that whore. I regret doing everything I did to her. I still don't get why she's even with me right know but I'm going to tell everything that happened to me.

I got out of the car and went to the other side to pick Jackie up and carried her to the house. My sister was wait by the door with Isabella.

"Can you leave us alone for the night I need to talk to her" They both nod and walk away. I walk Jackie to my room and lay her down.

I wait 15 minutes then I wake Jackie up. She looks around then looks at me and smiles. I still can't get over that she forgive me.

She gets up and walks up to me she opens my arms, pulls off my shirt and moves in so she is sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist.

Damn she feels so good on me she gets closer and starts kissing me I kissed her back with need I missed this "I missed you" I say to her through moans.

She pulls my pants down after she leans in making me lean back on the bed, my hands move down to her butt and I squeeze her butt, she slide her hand down past my stomach into my boxers.

She kisses my neck and slides my boxers down, after the boxers are off she saddles me again. I pull off her shirt.

I know I should tell her everything but I'm so into this I want to keep going.

I flip her so I'm on top and start sucking on her neck leaving a love bit "Jackie you sure you want to keep going" she answers by pulling her shorts down hafe way so I ended up helping her. I looked down at her panties and saw that she's wearing a lime green thong.

That made me smile damn she looked so good. I ripped off her thong throwing it behind me.

Shit I can't take it anymore so I enter her and she moans out digging her nails to my back.

For the whole night I took her four times before we got tired and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and found her laying next to me smiling she so beautiful I don't know why I ever hurt her.

I have to tell her everything so I did "Jackie we need to talk" with those words her smile went away.

She sits up so I do to

"You want to know why I changed in the past 4 years" she nods "I fell for you the first time I saw you with Isabella but I knew I couldn't do anything about it because I didn't want to hurt you. So I tried to stay away but every time I would see you I couldn't stay away, then I saw you with a man and you told me he was your boyfriend. I couldn't take it. It hurt so bad that I had to leave" she grabbed my hand and holds it but I keep going

"So when I left it took me a while to get over you but I did. Then I met someone and I fell in love with her. I thought she was my everything we dated for 2 years when I proposed to her. 2 day before the wedding I was coming home early from work when I found her having sex with her driver. Anger boiled in me, so I left but then when I came back she tried to play it off like she didn't do anything bad. I didn't say anything I just went to my room, packed my things and left." I looked at Jackie and she's holding my hand with her hand and the other was over her mouth "that's not all I was so stupid in love with her that her words got me to sign something that almost robbed me dry of my money I had to regain 75% of my family's wealth."

I didn't know I was shacking till Jackie said "Jose it's okay" she got closer and held me "I'm not done Jackie after I fixed everything. I came back home and that's when I saw you again, after all the years I thought I was over you but then all the feelings came back I started remembered the feeling I felt when you where with another man. That feeling angered me and I wanted to hurt you so you could feel the pain I felt so I made a promise to myself to never trust a women again except the women in my family."

I look over at Jackie when she lets go of me she was crying. "Jackie I'm so sorry the anger was blinding me" she gets up taking the sheets with her about to walk out of the room.

I follow her "please Jackie I'm sorry" she was about to open the door but I held it close and pushed her back to the door "Jackie when you left I didn't know what to do then it hit me that I can't be without you Jackie your my everything I...I love you Jackie please don't leave me" with that said I kissed her

She try fighting it but after a while she kisses me back she pulls back "Jose... I want to hate you but... I can't... I love you too"

I kiss her more and I knew from this day forward I can trust her.

Well that's all everyone I'm done with Jose and Jackie's story I'll be updating the Epilogue soon