Epilogue

JACKIE'S DRESS

Jackie POV

"You look so beautiful Jackie" I smiled at the full length mirror. My wedding dress is so beautiful I turn and look at Isabella.

"Thank you Isabella" I walk up to her and hug her "I'm so happy for you Jackie who would have thought you would marry Jose I still remember the day you both met at his club" that made me laugh.

"Yea I know who would have thought I would be standing here today getting ready to marry the man that made me His Corazon before I knew it. And gave me the baby growing in me" I said rubbing my big belly

yup I found out I was pregnant that morning Jose told me everything. We where so happy but after that Jose started getting distant and I thought he was cheating on me. But then later I found out he was planning to propose to me. I cried for days after the proposal (pregnancy hormones).

"Jackie it's time" Adam said after opening the door. I nodded and slipped on my cream white heels and started walking out Isabella holding my dress tail.

We walk out to the hall. Xavier and John opened the white double doors and I see my future.

Jose POV

When the double doors open I almost lose it. I was so amazed at how beautiful my future wife looks.

She started walking to me I smile at her she smiles back whipping her eyes.

The ceremony starts and after our I do's we look at each other. I'm so happy this is where my future starts. I pull her to me and kissed her for a second then pull away.

But then my friends start shouting "what was that Jose show her how a real man kisses" everyone starts laughing so I grab her and start to make out with her in front of everyone.

I let her go and get on my knee and kiss her round belly.

"I can't wait to meet you baby girl"

Sorry I took so long I was getting other stories started thank you for sticking with me so far there is still more to come hope you enjoyed ;)