Chapter 19 I'm So Sorry

Jackie POV

"Oh baby you look so beautiful" I look in the mirror with a straight face. I'm in a silky mermaid wedding dress it showed a lot of breast it was beautiful but I wasn't happy.

My mom and Kenny's mom have been dragging me to ever dress shop they could get me to for weeks.

They are the once picking everything and I don't really care I just sit there and look pretty like Kenny told me a few days ago when I told him I didn't want to get married he told me I had no choice he bought me so know I have to sit down shut up and look pretty.

I was ready to chock him but my dad warned me that I couldn't do anything.

"Honey your mom is right you do look beautiful except those bags have you been sleeping" I didn't say anything I just look at myself in the mirror. She was right I looked like a zombie.

I haven't had much to sleep because I would spent my nights crying "you have to do something about that you're wedding is in a 2 weeks" I just noded and say "I think I want this dress" the both yell in happiness.

After we left the store my mom and Kenny's mom went to eat lunch well went back home to rest. I was watching my feet move well I walked my mom was making me walk in the wedding heels so I loosen into them.

Damn stupid heels I was getting tired so I pull them off but we'll I was looking down I didn't see where I was going so I hit a wall or something.

I look up feel stupid only to find a man with his back to me he turned and looks at me

Oh shit what is he doing here.

Jose looks down at me with a frown that fades when he sees who it is I back up and walk around him.

"Wait Jackie " he grabs my arm and pulls me to him pressing his chest to mine "I'm sorry" I didn't know what to say because at that moment he grabbed my face and kisses me .

What the hell is going on am I dreaming he pulls me to a ally and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

After a while I pull away ready to slap him but he grabs my wrist and laughs " you thought you could get away from me that easy".

I try pulling away from him but he pulled me closer and wraps his arms around me laying my head on his chest "I'm so sorry Jackie for everything I have ever done to you please can you ever forgive me"

I feel wetness on my shoulder is he crying. He gets on his knees and hugs my waist "please Jackie I lo..." He stops and pulls away grabbing my hands.

That when he looks down at my finger and sees the ring Kenny gave me. He looks at the ring then he pulls it off my finger "Jose what are you doing"?

He throws it on the ground I didn't know what to do "Jackie he doesn't deserve you he's a asswhole"

I don't know what got to me to say what I did but I did "and that makes you no better your a bigger asswhole".

"I know I'm no better but please give me another chance please don't marry Kenny"

"How do you know who Kenny is "

He gets up "I'll tell you everything you want to know but please come back home with me"

I think about it I mean I don't want to marry Kenny and I can't stay here my dad won't want me here.

"Okay but you have to tell me everything no holding back" he smiles and kisses me I pull away after a while "I have to go get my stuff"

He noded following behind me but then I go back pick up the ring and put it in my pocket.

We walk together to my house to find that Kenny was there so was my parents and his.

I walk in they all look at me then behind me I walk up to my mom and kiss her on the cheek telling her I love her then walk to my dad and put the ring in front off him.

"why don't you marry him dad"?

Kenny gets up and walks up to me grabbing my arm "what the hell are you doing put the ring back on".

I try pulling away but he wouldn't let me go "Kenny keep your hand away from her" Jose gets in his face "Shut up Jose this is between me and my fiance"

Jose balls his fist and upper cuts Kenny which made him fall back

"Shut up my ass" says Jose pulling me so I follow him" what about my stuff" we walk out the house to a black car "I'll buy you some and send someone to get the stuff at your house"

I noded and get in the car