Unhealthy Potato Obsession

{1379 Words}

After some much needed cuddles after realising she was never ever going to be able to go to her home, they went grocery shopping. Jackson had warned her about being a Marula now legally but he wasn't expecting her parents to be so harsh on the phone. He didn't expect them to want to go no-contact.

It was almost lunch time and Lottie barely had any breakfast to eat so Jackson stopped to get her food first.

"Potatoes."

"Lottie, I told you that's not a meal. You can have potatoes on the side. What do you actually want for lunch?"

Lottie huffed and folded her arms. "A happy burger and potatoes."

“Good little girls remember their manners.”

“Please.” Lottie said with an eye roll and an attitude that Jackson only ignored because it was her first day. And because he hadn’t fed her properly yet so she was probably hangry, making it more his fault than hers. But her attitude was making his spanking hand itchy regardless.

"Do you want cheese on your burger?"

"No, just cheese on potatoes… puh-leassseeee." Lottie made a dramatic bratty face as she added the forgotten magic word.

Jackson thought for a moment while scratching his spanking hand on the steering wheel.

"Do you want cheese fries or poutine?"

"Poutine is best! Duh!" Lottie dramatically raised her hands.

"Okay, baby." Jackson got her a hamburger happy meal but had to get her a poutine on the side. It was bigger than the burger so it wasn't really a side. But Lottie was ecstatic after not eating a real breakfast. She gobbled up the cheesy and gravy potato goodness and kept needing to be reminded to eat her burger too.

Jackson went to steal some of her fries like he had done countless times with other humans but she growled at him! He was so shocked he dropped the French fry. She told him there weren't enough potatoes to share.

But she gave him her yoghourt tube that came with Happy Meals instead. Jackson looked at his new little girl and wondered if she just had an unhealthy obsession with potatoes or if his new little girl was actually his new little pet.

At the grocery store, Jackson put Lottie into the cart like a baby. The cart was built with littles in mind so she spent the entire time facing Jackson. Which was kinda awkward but at least he wasn't an ugly creature. It did get boring though so she started poking his tummy!

"Don't, little one."

"I'm bored! This is boring! You need tooooo much food!" Lottie huffed.

"I know but it won't be so bad once we get all the things that a little girl needs."

"Why you no eat?"

"Vampires don't need to eat very much so when I don't have a human around, I normally just eat junk food that pairs well with alcohol."

"Boringggg!! Maybe you need a human around to know how to have fun!" Lottie wiggled and giggled in her seat, excited for her new role of ‘fun-creater’ for Jack-Jack.

Jackson smiled. "Pretty much. I don't really do much other than work when there isn't a human staying with me."

"That must be boring and lonely without a human. What about the vampire who turned you?"

"My vampire mom turned me because we worked together and she liked me like a son."

"You have fun with her?"

"No. Not anymore. There was a situation a few years back that she wasn't even supposed to be helping with but she did. And now she's no longer alive to have fun with anyone." Jackson had a forced stoic look on his face but Lottie could see sadness and something else in his eyes.

“Sad.” Lottie wanted to give Jackson a hug but he was too far away. So she settled for rubbed circles on his hands that were holding the shopping cart.

"It's alright, we had some good years together. At least I was out of the neediest vampire child years. Do you want chicken nuggets or macaroni and cheese for supper?"

"Potatoes."

"Yes I know, there will always be potatoes of some sort on your plate. But what will be the other thing?"

"Chicken fries with potato fries, please."

Jackson sighed and turned around in the direction of the chicken fries which he hadn't thought about getting. He felt like it was a bigger mistake than it was since she was his first sub and he kept messing things up.

Lottie didn't even notice his anxiety about forgetting chicken fries because she saw a restaurant area in the grocery store and was hoping she could talk Jackson into getting her some of the best kind of fries for the drive back to his home.

After dropping off the groceries at his home and eating some french fries in the car, they went to buy Lottie some clothes from a store meant for littles. The only clothes she owned now were the clothes she wore when she unexpectedly left with the meanie Carlos to be a Marula for her parents, and too big footie pyjamas that Jackson had purchased for when his human friends came to visit. So Jack-Jack said she could get three outfits today.

Lottie liked the dresses that fell just above her knees. She noticed Jack-Jack's slight facial change when she eyed the more expensive dress with stars on it. So she chose three basic dresses, a navy blue one, a dark green one and a light green one.

“Are you sure you don't want any top and bottoms to mix and match outfits?” Jackson asked.

“No, thank you. I love dresses.” Lottie smiled. It wasn't a fib, really. But she did choose three dresses so he wouldn't have to purchase six pieces of clothing to give her the three promised outfits. She knew what it was like to be poor and Jackson definitely wasn't rich. Even though he was better off than her unclaimed parents.

Then, when they went to the underwear section, she said she didn't need any. "You already got me reusable cloth pull-ups and cloth diapers, right? No need to get big girl panties AND pull-ups, right?"

"But you hate pull-ups and didn't want to wear them last night or this morning. Or the diaper I put on you so you wouldn't leak all over your pyjamas, crib and my arm again."

Lottie blushed. Why did he have to say all of that in public?! "I'm Daddy's baby now, right? My bladder already figured that out." Lottie huffed and hid her blushed. It was worth embarrassing herself if it meant not wasting anymore of Jack-Jack’s money.

When they went to the bras, Lottie insisted she didn't need any of those either.

"I'm barely an A cup anyway, I can get away with it."

"But you were wearing-"

"Because I can still wear one if I WANT to, I just don't NEED to." Again not a fib, really. Her mother definitely wouldn't let her out of the house without a bra on though because ‘ladies wear bras’ but honestly bras sucked and if she WAS a baby now, she was gonna take the perks where she could get them.

And save Jackson money in the process.

"But-"

"Are you really going to argue with a woman about what she needs and doesn't need as a woman?"

"No but-"

"Then let me have this perk about being a baby. I'll just wear the one bra I still own when I want to feel like an adult or something." Or she’d just burn it like she learned about on the History Channel. Bras suckkkeeeddd.

"Okay. As long as you don't feel like you are going without."

"Bras are uncomfortable, you're actually doing me a favour." Lottie insisted.

At the checkout, Lottie eyed Jackson eyeing the register and the prices again. She knew her new Daddy wasn't a sugar daddy by any means. So she hoped she picked the cheapest options possible. She was grateful just to be here, he already spent so much just to keep her away from the scarier vampire. He didn't need to buy her love.

Except maybe with potatoes.