1

This is a creak fanfic so both Ei and Furina are wildly out of character. This takes place after Inazuma but before Fountain because Furina is still refunded as the Hydro Archon. Also Ei is refunded as the Raiden Shogun by other characters, but as Ei by Furina.
.
.
.

The Raiden Shogun and Lady Furina spotted at the Tenshukaku, looking for a cat?

"You lie to me Furina. There's no cat here!" If you happen to be one of the unlucky guards to get stuck on night shift at the Tenshukaku, it is for certain that you probably never would have imagined that you see The Raiden Shogun crying, especially over a cat. But that would be the case right now. Not too long ago The Electro and Hydro Archon were seen entering the Tenshukaku. It was not seen as something out of the ordinary, for Inazuma had just recently reopened its borders. To talk to another Archon would be good.

Which is why, to the guards who were actually paying attention saw they run over to the edge of the gate, looking for something, it definitely turned a few heads. Then for them to run up the stairs and again look like they were searching for something. After about 10 minutes of them doing this, The Raiden Shogun dropped to her knees and yelled as tears streamed down her face, "You lie to me Furina. There's no cats here!" "Yes, there are, we must have already scared them off. Plus if u want to see some cats that much, we can go to the Cats Tail in Monstadt."

To say The Shogun did a complete 180 might have been an understatement. She immediately stood to her feet, grabbed Lady Furina by the arm and said, "Why don't you say that earlier! We can say hi to Barbados wal we're there!" As The Shogun dragged Lady Furina out all she did was wave her hand in the arm and say, "maybe we can buy him a drink and he'll sing for us." It sounded rather sarcastic but it didn't seem like The Shogun got the message because she said, "oh, you're right! It's been so long since I heard that the bard sings a song." "I wasn't being serious." Nothing more was said between the two as they vanished from sight.

The stranger behavior of the two got many people talking. And even its own page in Steam Bird. And to say that this would be the last time The Raiden Shogun and Lady Furina were seen acting very out of character. Well that's not true, there are so many stories that still can be told. So stick around for the Steam Bird next addition, to see what happened in Monstadt.