4

Throwing lore out the window with this one. Set after the Fontains Archon quest except Furina still is kinda the Archon and Scaramouche is still part of the Fatui, and La signora isn't dead.

Snezhnaya, a land of snow and ice. There Archon with her heart of stone. The harbinger with their loyalty and determination. There never seemed to be a day where the land was quiet. That was until the day a portal opened up in the middle of the street and the youngest harbinger came flying through it. They say that the land got colder that day.
.
.
.
A knock on the throne room door drew the Tsaritsa out of her thoughts. "You may enter." It was not her voice that said it, but the Rosters. He had probably been talking about something important to the few harbingers that are with them. Something that she should probably be paying attention to. A lower ranked Fatui agent walks through the door and if it wasn't for his mask you probably see the fear in his eyes. "Y-your Majesty we really did try and stop them-" she put up a hand to stop the agent from rambling. "Who exactly are you talking about?"

"I- right, sorry. The Hydro and Electro Archon are here, your Majesty." There seemed to be a moment of silence before the harbinger started to try and come up with ideas on why the two would be here now. "Maybe Miss Furina is here to get back her Gnosis. Even if Mr. Neuvillette gave it to us, she herself never did." Arlecchino suggested. "Even then why would my m- I mean why would the Electro Archon be coming with her." Scaramouche response at her.

"Hehe, maybe she is here to finish the job with you and her." "Ha, you can only dream about that." Signora snapped at Dottore's comment. "Everyone be quiet! You there bring them to this room I'll speak with them" "Of course, your Majesty!

A few minutes later the two Archon entered the room the Electro one holding two boxes in her hands wrapped like present. "Miss Furina, Lady Raiden, what brings you to Snezhnaya today?" "Where here today-" Furina was cut off by Ei, "We come barring gifts for your child and mine!" Ei said with a wide smile on her face. "Yes what she said." "Gifts for my child?....and your own?" The Tsaritsa asked, her eyes on Scaramouche for a minute.

"Yes, yes. Sorry for just popping out of no where but you will not believe how hard it is to get one of your Fauti agent to talk to us. Always attacking us first or running away." Ei walked over to Scaramouche wal talking and then handed one of the gifts to him. Or more like shoved the gift into his hands. "This one's for you, Kunikuzushi. I don't remember when but I remember something you said about a doll once before so here one I got made for you." Then she walked over to the throne and handed the other gift to the Tsaritsa. "And this one for your little Ajax. Make sure to give it to him when he wakes up." "And tell him it's an apology gift from me." Furina added.

"How- how do you know Tartaglia real name?" "Oh. Well I hear it around. Ummm don't think about it too much." Ei said walking back to stand next to Furina in a hurry. "Well that's all we have to say- or well no one more thing. Kunikuzushi where haveing a music festival soon, I hope yo see you there!" That was the last thing Ei said before she slipped out of the room, Furina waved goodbye and followed after her.

There room was quiet for a long time before the sound of tearing paper was heard. Eye leans of Scaramouche who had opened the box. He look at for a minute for turning away from everyone only saying "going out."

"Those two....why do I feel like something wrong with them....more then just the personality change....I need eyes to look out for them.." "Your Majesty, what are you thinking about doing?" "I don't know yet....but I'll start thinking about are next move... everyone your dismissed your next mission with be given soon."