2

Lady Furina and The Raiden Shogun in Monstadt!
.

"I really am sorry but unless you're here to play Genius Invokation TCG I can't let you come into the cats tail." The worker who was sent out to send the two Archon away practically looked like he was going to melt into a puddle any minute. What made it worse is neither of them said anything, but walked away anyway.

"Well that was a bust, what do we do now Furina?" "I suppose the next best place to look would be Angel Share." The two walked down the street of the market place only to be stopped by a drunk person stepping in front of them. "Well hello there miss, I couldn't but see that you looked distressed." He words slipped and it sounded more like gibberish than anything. Ei just nodded her head. "Well then I recommend that you go see Barbara She makes you feel better in no time."

Ei sigh "I do not wish to disturb this person when there's nothing wrong with me, I'm just disappointed." "Well suits yourself, the cathedral is the best place to be" the man started to walk away but only got about 5 steps before falling over.  "We might as well, Monstadt isn't very big, Ei." "Fine"
.
.
.
"Barbados people really do love him, hu Furina." "I mean why else would they build such a big statue of him." They walked up the stairs to the cathedral, where they saw one of the nuns in front looking rather nervous. "My apologies, but we are not allowing anyone into the cathedral right now." She told them. "Can we ask why." Furina said annoyed. "Well Barbara is missing, and we have sent most people to find her." "Oh, well good luck with that I guess. Come on Ei letting go find something else to do."

"Well then what are we going to do now?" Ei asked sighing again. "Wolvendom shouldn't be too far away let's go there." "Ok, I guess."
.
.
.
"I told you I really don't need any help Albeit." Ei and Furina stopped walking at the sound of a girl's voice. "But Barbara-sama, what if someone tries to attack you! You need someone strong like me to protect you." Both Furina and Ei face scowl at that line. They started the walk over to where they hear the voices, to see a young girl with blonde hair and an older man with brown hair talking.

"No, no it's fine. Remember I have a vision I can protect myself." The girl tries to explain again. "But-" "hey what's going on here" Furina asked stepping in between the two. They both seemed surprised, "W-where you come from." The brown haired person asked in surprise. "Well me and my friend here were going for a walk, and your annoying voice disrupted that."

"Well I was just trying to help bring Barbara-sama back to-to the cathedral, yay I was going to bring her back to the cathedral." "Well why didn't you say so we were asked to do the same thing." Ei smiled putting a hand on his shoulder. "You-you were." He seemed to be sweating a lot. "yeah, so we can take it from here sir, unless you have anything else to say." "Of course not, you all have a good day." He shook Ei's hand off his shoulder and ran away.

The girl let out a sigh of relief, "thank you, I really don't know how I was going to get him to leave." "It's alright, well come on Furina let's-" "oh umm, one minute" they both looked at her. "Would you like to join me for some tea at the cathedral?" "I don't see why not" "I love to."
.
.
.
"Oh Barbara there you are! Are you hurt anywhere?" The nun from before rushed to her side and looked her over. "I'm fine, these people helped me get back safely." "Oh you two are from before. I'm sorry for sending you away. What would be your names." "You can call me Raiden or Shogun" "Lady Furina"

She didn't say anything for a minute then whispered , "so-so the rumor about the Hydro and Electro Archon in Monstadt were true." "Did you say something?" Barbara asked. "Well-" "oh miss Barbara you promised us some tea right? Ei interrupted. "Oh, yes, please follow me!"
.
.
.
"Hey Furina?" "Yes?" "How upset do you think Barbados will be if we make one of his people disappear?" Furina smiled "I suppose there is only one way to find out."