3

The captain of The Crux gone missing?
.
.
.
It was a peaceful day in Liyue, well as peaceful as it could be. Ningguang was enjoying the peaceful atmosphere until one of the Millelith standing guards knocked on her door and walked in. "Umm, Lady Ningguang... I think that you should come and see this." "Hmm, what seems to be the matter." She asked putting the tea she was drinking on the table. "There are some members of the Crux here asking about Captain Beidou. We already told them that she is not here, but they still want to talk to you." "I see, well then I better not keep them waiting."
.
.
.
"Lady Ningguang, please tell us you seen Captain Beidou." "I'm afraid that I have not, has Beidou run off somewhere?" She had known from Kazuha that the Crux crew was going to take Beidou out for her birthday, which was why she had cleared her schedule so that she could join them. "We don't know she wasn't on the ship when we all woke up. And normal because it's her birthday we won't think anything was wrong, but Kazuha wasn't there this morning either. If Captain was going somewhere early in the morning she wouldn't have taken Kazuha with her."

Ningguang thought for a moment before speaking again. "Yes that is a bit strange. I will send some Millelith to search your ship to see if anything is out of the ordinary, but if they don't find anything then I can't guarantee that I can do anymore, till she has been missing for a day " "thank you Lady Ningguang" "anytime."
.
.
.
"I wasn't sure what kina cake you would like so I just got a whole bunch of different kinds. Take your pick from any of them." A table filled with all kina desserts and drinks, with the Raiden Shogun and Furina on one side of the table, and a very uncomfortable looking Beidou and Kazuha on the other. "Yeah, umm... thanks I guess." Beidou picks up one of the cake slides. "This isn't poisoned, is it?" "Why would it be poisoned? That's a cake from Fountain, only 16 slices are made every day." "If you don't want it I'll eat it." Furina said eyes never leaving the cake "no Furina these are for the birthday girl and her friend." "But there is so much!"

The two seemed to go into a bickering fight. Beidou turned her head to look at Kazuha, "has she always been so... strange?" "I don't think so, all of this is quite weird." Turning her head back to look at the two Archon again she clears her throat to get their attention before speaking. "So....any particular reason you kidnapped us other than to eat cake?"

"I would call it kidnapped, just a surprise party. It's your birthday! And you also have an electro vision which means it is my job to make sure you have a great birthday!" A moment of silence follows. "Oh, but think about it too much, just enjoy your party."
.
.
.
"Beidou, Kazuha, there you two are. Where have you two been?" Ningguang asked seeing the two walking in the harbor probably back to their ship. "Would you believe me if I told you that the Electro Archon kidnapped us to celebrate my birthday?" "What?"