Orter

Focus
A/N: Yummy tutor -kinda short.
Requested by a tumblr user.
Warning: this might be slightly spicy
———
"Y/N, Focus", Orter whacked a yard ruler in front on the tired (h/c) person. You immediately sat up straight, kinda irritated from Orter's constant whacking of the yard ruler. Rubbing your ears, you checked if they were bleeding, lucky they weren't. You rested your head on the palm of your hand, looking straight at Orter as he speaks. He had been tutoring you for almost two hours now, exhausting you to the bone.

"Why can't we take a break already...", complaining about how you've been sitting there learning about mathematics from Orter. "If you weren't literally in the zero with your grades for math, we would've had a break already", Orter sternly remarked while fixing his glasses, to you that felt like a knife had stabbed straight through your soul. Dramatically, you dropped your head onto the table, whining about how much you hated math. Just maybe Orter would find it quite annoying. 

To your dismay, the dark haired male just went back to teaching the lesson you were having trouble on.

You laid your head down, face first, having your eyes away from Orter. Unbeknownst to the bespectacled man, he was about to smack the table again to get the (h/c) person attention once again. However, it wasn't what he had expected.

You pulled the ruler closer towards your waist, lifting up your head, making Orter's face just inches away from yours. "What are you going to continue being bratty?", the stern dark haired man asked, his voice was quite deep. You noticed how close your lips almost touch his. Slowly, you let go of the ruler, the only thing that was connecting you and Orter.

"Now focus", your face felt hot, fully focusing on the dark haired man that was readjusting his glasses.