Abyss

The One
A/N: he's my baby girl fr
Requested by: @riddlewife09

He never seemed to shy away from you. Or speak incoherently, or spew out any kind of gibberish. Maybe because you actually tried to make him feel comfortable, maybe it's because you're not scared of his unique eye. Or the fact that you could still use magic even when he was looking at it.

But, it seems that you never really cared about the small details. You were so friendly when it came to Abyss, sure he had tried to push you away before. But you never gave up on the idea of being his friend or at least someone important to him.

"Hey! Abyss look!", you waved your wand, it lets out small stars. Brightening up the dark night around them. A grinning smile laid upon your lips, as you looked back at the very light blue haired boy. "Cool right?", the stars you summoned had shined against your face, to Abyss's eyes, it made you look rather radiant. He had been quiet for a while, staring directly into your (e/c) eyes. His lips pursed, his teeth bit his lips lightly, not drawing any blood from it.

"Yeah..", Abyss had quietly spoken, it looked like he was distracted by something. But you struggled it off, thinking this is how Abyss usually acts. When looking forward, you had saw something up ahead, and went to grabbed the very light haired boy's hand. The poor boy was shocked, feeling your soft hand against his, forcing him to walk faster. "We're almost there!", pointing towards the opening in the woods.

The stars followed both you and him, lightly grazing against Abyss's face. Was he fully paying attention? Definitely not.

But he did notice that you had let go of his hand after a while, which brought his mind back to reality. You went to the middle of the opening, looking above you. Your eyes glistening under the clear starry sky. Your smile could never be brighter, feeling the wind brush against your hair. "Isn't it beautiful?", you had commented, staring directly at the night sky. He continued to look at you. "Yeah it is", with a soft smile, Abyss's face was decorated in a soft pink blush.