Rayne

Only For You..
A/N: Spoilers I think, also I hope this is to your liking 😭😭 (Tumblr request)
Warning: Angst, death, maybe gore?, fluff at the end though.

He was right there. So why couldn't he save you? You had your back facing against the enemy, the big boss himself, Innocent Zero. Holding your own against the him just to buy Mash a few more seconds, however, you had completely forgotten about your own defense. During this match, you had already used a large sum of magic, causing your nose and eyes to bleed profusely. Leaving you out of breath with no chance of healing your wounds.

"Y/N BEHIND YOU!", Rayne had managed to shout out, he was trying to reach out for you, wanted to pull you away from the impending danger. But you were meters away from him and he was weakened. So, as you turn around, it has felt that time had slowed down. Witnessing Innocent Zero's sharp arm stab right through you, impaling straight through your stomach. Your widened eyes slowly looked up at the tall white figure, his dark eyes looking back down at you like you were some insect.

WHY COULDN'T HE SAVE YOU?! Rayne's eyes looked at the scene that was happening in front of him. The white figure took its arm out of your stomach, making you fall to the ground as you bleed out from your mouth and torso. The dual colored male tries to stand up, but failed trying to get even an inch off the ground. "Y/N!", Rayne tries shouting for you, but no response.

As you could only hear a ringing noise, while lying there. You couldn't breathe, you couldn't hear anything, your vision started to fade. You felt alone.

Where were you? You couldn't really tell, as you wandered around a white space. You continued to traverse the space, seeing strange images pop up while you go. Those images looked familiar, like they were scenes that were apart of your life. Headings forward, you see a bright light, it was more blue than the rest of the room.

You were confused, letting curiosity get the better of you, you decided to go even closer to the blue light.

Time had reverted, fixing everything. Every destroyed building, every injured person, it was all fixed.

Rayne just awoke from his weakened state, finally he was able to stand up. After transferring his magic, he had gained it back through the time revert. His head was pounding, as he instinctively placed his hand on his forehead. Y/N! The dual colored hair male, rushed out the building, looking around frantically for a (h/c) person.

He continued his search, looking at every corner possible, ignoring the pounding in his head. "Where are you..?", Rayne had muttered under his breath, his stern face unchanging.

Finally, there you were, lying against a tree. Your wounds were healed, sealed up even. The large gash on your torso was gone. He looked at you attentively, trying to find any signs of you breathing. He saw it, your chest rising as you breathed. It was really out of character for him, but the dual colored hair male hugged you, tightly. Laying his head down on your shoulder, as he takes in your scent.

"You're alive..", his voice wavered.